Wisconsin Oven is pleased to announce the shipment of one (1) Natural Gas (Direct) Fired Continuous Duty Conveyor Oven to an American manufacturer. This conveyor oven will be used for stress relieving steel snap rings used in automotive parts.
The oven has a maximum operating temperature of 650°F and a work zone of 2’2” W x 10’0” L x 1’0” H. Temperature uniformity of ±20°F at a set point of 550°F per the customer requirements was verified with a profile test to meet AIAG specification CQI-9.
This stress relieving oven, when preheated, has sufficient capability to heat 350 pounds of steel parts per hour from 70°F to 550°F. Heated air will be delivered in a horizontal airflow configuration through a fully adjustable boxed duct (louvered openings are factory preset), located along the length and across the height of the work chamber.
“Wisconsin Oven has a long history of providing exceptional temperature uniformity. Our oven designs optimize airflow distribution and our experienced technicians are able to meet the most stringent industry specifications.”
– Jeff Judd, Sales Engineer
Unique features on this stress relieving conveyer oven include:
- Programmable controller with fast acting auto-tune
- Temperature survey utilizing three (3) travelling thermocouples
- Flame detector and flame relay with alarm horn and red light
- MTR-3 balanced weave wire mesh belt; 304 stainless steel construction
- Variable frequency drive for conveyor speed control
- Load and unload extensions