Press Release Summary:
The Sky Track Monitor Wall features monitor mounts, a removable panel, a leveling foot for height adjustments, a customizable steel angle, two mounting contact points and the ability to control monitor viewing distances. The product is measured at 1.5 inches by 3 inches for horizontal extrusion for structural support and 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches for vertical extrusions to mount monitors.
Original Press Release:
Winsted Introduces New Sky Track Monitor Walls
MINNEAPOLIS, August 2015 — Winsted Corporation (www.winsted.com), a worldwide leader in control room console solutions, today announced the availability of the company’s new Sky Track monitor walls.
Specifically offered through Winsted’s custom division, the Sky Track monitor walls provide the ability to mount multiple large monitors to a console base where wall mounting isn’t an option.
Sky Track features
- Option to upgrade all Prestige, custom and existing consoles
- Monitor mounts for large and small monitors
- Ability to control monitor viewing distances
- Versatile design easily manages changes in monitor sizes
- Removable panel on 3” Titan pole provides wiring access
- Leveling foot offers height adjustment and stability
- 1.5” x 3” horizontal extrusion for structural support
- 1.5” x 1.5” vertical extrusions for mounting monitors
- Custom steel angle for customization to any console
- Two mounting contact points for greater stability
- Removable panels for easy cable access
Winsted catalogs are available in print or PDF format by calling 1-800-447-2257 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Log on to www.winsted.com/quote for a free online technical furniture quote. Winsted’s equipment layout software (WELS) is available for free at www.winsted.com/WELS. For more information on Winsted products, visit www.winsted.com.
For more information or high-resolution images, contact email@example.com.
1-800-447-2257 or 952-944-9050
Linnihan Foy Advertising