Press Release Summary:
Teriostar LP-1030 series printers include printer-only LP-1030 as well as LP-1030-MF multifunction unit, which includes copy, scan up to speeds of up to 240 mm/sec, and print capabilities. Both offer speeds of 6.2 A1-size prints/min and 7.5 D-size prints/min. Small prints are automatically delivered to upper catch tray and large prints to lower catch basket. Measuring 1,200 x 605 mm, units feature user-replaceable cartridge as well as software that supports PDF workflow.
Original Press Release:
Seiko I Infotech Inc. (SIIT) Introduces New Wide-Format Multifunction Printer Series: Teriostar LP-1030 Series
- Best productivity in value-class wide-format LED printers -
TOKYO - Seiko I Infotech Inc. (SIIT), a wholly owned subsidiary of Seiko Instruments Inc., has released the Teriostar LP-1030 series, a value-class wide-format multifunction printer with high performance and compact design. The Teriostar LP-1030 series offers two models: the LP-1030-MF, a multifunction model integrating copy, scan, and print functions, and the LP-1030, a printer model. Shipments will begin in May, 2011.
SIIT has recently developed a high-performance print engine and scanner allowing the LP-1030 series to achieve print speeds of 6.2 A1-size prints and 7.5 D-size prints per minute, and scanning speeds of up to 240 mm/9.4" per second. Combining these two features, the LP-1030 series will improve workplace productivity and running costs, which are increasingly needed in today's competitive market.
1. High-Speed 600 dpi Print Engine and New Output System Improve Productivity The new high-speed print engine achieves print speeds of 6.2 A1-size prints and 7.5 D-size prints per minute. Moreover, the LP-1030 automatically delivers small prints to the upper catch tray and large prints to the lower catch basket. This saves time for sorting prints and improves workflow efficiency.
2. A0/E-size High-Speed 600 dpi Color Scanner
The integrated scanner scans at speeds of up to 240 mm/9.4" per second (Black and white: 300 dpi, Color: 150 dpi).
3. Space-Saving Compact Design
The LP-1030 offers a very small footprint (1200 by 605 mm). All paper operations are from the front, so the LP-1030 can be pushed right up against a wall. This saves space and provides easy printer positioning in small workspaces.
4. User-Replaceable Process Cartridge and Charge Wire Unit
SIIT has put the photosensitive drum into a user-replaceable cartridge. This unique user-replaceable process cartridge and charge wire configuration allows anyone to replace them when needed. This eliminates service calls, and reduces downtime significantly.
5. PC-Based Software Suite (TerioStation) Included
A new software suite that supports a true PDF workflow is now included to streamline document input/output workflow.
a) Batch Print Function
b) Viewer Function
c) Scan to File
About Seiko Instruments Inc.
About Seiko I Infotech Inc.