Available for Both Professional Contractors and DIY Enthusiasts
RICHMOND HILL, Ontario, - Werner, the world leader in the manufacturing of professional and consumer ladders, announces the availability of a complete line of Podium Ladders for the Canadian market. The Podium is the newest style of ladders designed for greater comfort and mobility than standard stepladders. Werner has introduced five unique series of Werner Podium models with enough options to suit any contractor job or home project.
"Werner is continually innovating our product line to make projects easier for construction workers and homeowners alike. The greatest benefit of the Podium design is the ability to face any direction while working, making most jobs easier and more efficient," said John Werner, Senior Product Manager at Werner Co.
Increased Range of Motion and Improved Comfort
All Werner Podium Ladders feature an extra-large standing platform for added comfort when standing at a fixed height for an extended period of time. Furthermore, the guardrail provides an extra point of contact which, in combination with the platform, enables the user to face any direction while working. The Podium Ladders were developed with comfort and accessibility for the user in mind. The Podium guardrail also securely and conveniently organizes tools and accessories at the top of the ladder-where they are needed.
The entire family of Werner Podium Ladders offer the following features and benefits:
• Waist-High Guard Rail: The extended guard rail wraps around the user for more security and freedom of movement, while providing the ability to work from any direction.
• Podium Platform: Extra-large platform for all-day comfort, feels like you are standing on the ground.
• Edge360™ Bracing System: The system provides improved stability and drop-protection with over-sized boots and footpads at the base of the ladder.
• Customized Ladder Top: With the new ladder top functionality, users can secure an arsenal of tools and accessories that are compatible with the Lock-In Accessory System.
The full Podium Ladder product line includes:
• Podium PD7300 CA: This Type 1AA heavy-duty ladder has a load capacity of 375 lbs and comes with optional factory installed casters for added mobility. For professional users, the increased duty rating allows for more industrial applications that require heavier tools or equipment.
• Podium PDIA00CA Series: The Type IA Fiberglass Podium supports up to 300 lbs. and comes in a variety of sizes. This Series features the HolsterTop® Pro extended guardrail that securely wraps around the work zone and holds an arsenal of tools.
• Podium PD6200CA Series: This new 300lb IA rated Fiberglass Podium comes with optional factory installed casters for added mobility. The PD6200CA Series comes in a variety of sizes to fit any application including jobsite projects
• Podium PDA363CA: The aluminum Podium Ladder model that offers the same reach as a 5 ft. stepladder and is ideal for painting and projects that require working at fixed heights. It is lighter than the Fiberglass Podium ladders and allows homeowners and DIY enthusiasts to easily move around while feeling confident the 250 lbs load capacity gives the necessary support.
• Podium PDFS103CA: This Type I Fiberglass Podium Ladder provides a reach height of 9 ft., the same reach as a traditional 5 ft. stepladder. Affordably priced, this ladder is a welcome addition for any home-related project, such as hanging a ceiling fan or adding crown molding.
The entire family of Podium Ladders are now available in Canada at local professional distributors and retail locations nationwide. For more information, please visit www.wernerpodium.ca.
WERNER, a WernerCo brand, is the world leader in ladders and has a complete line of climbing products designed for working at heights. The portfolio includes ladders, attic ladders, scaffolding, pump jacks, stages, planks, step stools, accessories and fall protection equipment including harnesses, lanyards, anchors and compliance kits. From ladders to fall protection, WERNER provides a full line of climbing equipment that's engineered to give you maximum safety, durability and productivity at every height. All WERNER products meet or exceed applicable international safety standards. For more information, visit www.wernerco.com/ca.
WernerCo is a privately owned, fully-integrated, international manufacturer and distributor of climbing products, fall protection equipment and jobsite, truck and van storage equipment. WernerCo has manufacturing, warehousing, sales and distribution facilities in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Mexico, Vietnam and the United Kingdom. WernerCo's international headquarters are in Schaffhausen, Switzerland and its US headquarters are in Greenville, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit www.wernerworldwide.com.
Marquita Kordes, Werner Co., 724-588-2000 Ext 2704; email@example.com
Angie Maddox, Seed Factory Marketing, 404-996-4041; firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.wernerco.com/ca