Press Release Summary:
Along with viewing area thatÂ eliminates tunnel vision, Digital Infinity™ Series features headgear with oversized comfort cushion that provides adjustability, settings, and support. Info-Track™ lens technology, whichÂ tracks and displays arc time, alsoÂ lets operator set time, alarm, and timer. Helmets also feature 4Â arc sensors andÂ 4 modes: weld, cut, grind, and X-Mode. Latter prevents sunlight from darkening lens before welding starts and low-amperage lens opening from obstructed sensors.
Original Press Release:
Miller Introduces New Digital Infinity Series Welding Helmets
APPLETON, Wis. — The all new Digital Infinity™ Series welding helmets released by Miller Electric Mfg. Co. now feature the largest viewing area in the industry.
These helmets include the following features:
• 13.4 square inch viewing area with wide screen format provides unsurpassed view and eliminates tunnel vision
• New headgear with oversized comfort cushion provides extensive adjustability, settings, and improved support for better fit and comfort
• Integration of Info-Track™ lens technology tracks and displays arc time; allows operator to set time, alarm and timer; and offers a multi-language help menu
• Four arc sensors and four modes: weld, cut, grind, and X-Mode. The X-Mode prevents sunlight from darkening the lens before welding starts and low-amperage lens opening from obstructed sensors
• Digital controls easily allow welder to adjust shade
• Available graphic options include Black, Stars & Stripes™, Camouflage and Departed™
Miller has announced other changes to its existing helmet lineup with the discontinuation of the Pro-Hobby™ Series. Four new helmet graphic options are also now available in the Classic Series.
For more information, customers can visit their local distributor or MillerWelds.com.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co., headquartered in Appleton, Wis., is a leading worldwide manufacturer of Miller brand arc welding products and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW).
For more information, visit Miller’s website at www.MillerWelds.com, call 1-800-4-A-Miller (800-426-4553), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 877-327-8132, or write to Miller Electric Mfg. Co., P.O. Box 100, Lithonia, GA 30058.
Two Rivers Marketing