Water Heater and Booster are made of stainless steel.
Press Release Summary:
Indirect Water Heater and Booster maintain hot water temperature with heat loss of under 1/2Â° per hour. This is made possible via 2 in. CFR Flame Retardant soft foam insulation. Reinforced stainless steel tank base eliminates pressure stress on tank bottom. Aquastat control (thermostat) sits within well space, which enables replacement if tank needs to be drained. Construction includes stainless steel heat exchanger within stainless steel tank shell.
Original Press Release:
Therma-Flow Introduces New Wiring Harness For Fast Install of Hot Water Boosters
The newest additions to the Therma-Flow/Everhot line of water heaters are the Stainless Steel Indirect Water Heater and Stainless Steel Booster. Because each tank is made of stainless steel, both maintain hot water temperature better than conventional systems and offers exceptional long-term performance. The indirect heater features a lifetime warranty against leakage.
The indirect heater features a lifetime warranty against leakage, as well as:
- Stainless steel heat exchanger within a stainless steel tank shell
- Stainless steel head
- Reinforced stainless steel tank base eliminates pressure stress on tank bottom
- 2" CFR Flame Retardant soft foam insulation provides excellent heat retention (Heat loss under 1/2° per hour)
- Insulation at tank base
- Aquastat control (thermostat) sits within a well space, enabling replacement if ever needed without having to drain the tank
- Stylish soft vinyl outer jacket
- Light in weight for ease of transport
For more information contact:
191 Arlington Street
Watertown, MA 02172
Ed Hill/ Bob Suffradini