GERMANTOWN, WI – WAGO Corporation's 2014 Innovation in Automation Tour (IIAT) is off to rolling start. Vehicles 1 and 2 have successfully departed from the Wisconsin headquarters and are making their way across the country, beginning in Southern California. IIAT brings Automation, Electronic Interface and Interconnect Solutions to entire organizations from C-level leadership to technicians.
Packed with innovations that increase industry safety, reliability and profitability, the IIAT features interactive products, pick-and-play displays, hand-held WAGO devices and free product samples/literature. Below is a sneak peak of the innovative products aboard:
• picoMAX® Pluggable Connector System augmented with hand-held PCB demos.
• Thermal Transfer smartPRINTER instantly prints Continuous Marking Strips to better meet marking needs.
• Ethernet 2.0 Programmable Controllers provide significant amounts of memory for PLC programs and Web applications, in addition to integrated dual-port Ethernet switches.
• TOPJOB®S is the ideal solution for all industrial and hazardous applications, automatically adjusting for environmental influences such as temperature cycling and vibration.
• PFC200 Controller for WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM 750/753 meets the growing need for space-saving controllers and provides high computing power in minimum space.
Free visits are coordinated and guided by WAGO product experts who provide hands-on product demos and address specific application questions. View the IIAT schedule and request a stop: http://www.wago.us/support/trade-shows-and-iiat/innovation-in-automation-tour/.
WAGO is the leader in spring pressure connection technology that eliminates loose wires resulting from vibration and temperature cycling, while providing highly reliable, corrosion-resistant and maintenance-free connections. For additional information, contact WAGO at 1-800-DIN-RAIL or email@example.com.
Vice President of Marketing