Press Release Summary:
Used for determination of viscosity in P (Poise) or cP, DV2000 Viscothinner is suitable for paint, coating, and ink industry. Unit features 4-line backlit digital display and stable drive system that creates wide measurement range and accurate readings. Instrument can be used in Manual, Maxhold, and Timed modes. ENTER key starts rotation/measurement, stops motor, and validates selected spindle while UP or DOWN keys are used to enter spindle selection screen and scroll in both directions.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New DV2000 Viscothinner
The DV2000 Viscothinner offers a two instrument in one option for material testing
The DV2000 Viscothinner is used for determination of the viscosity in P (Poise) or cP, as used in the paint, coating and ink industry. The Viscothinner is equipped with a clear display, easy user interface and ensures high reproducible results measurement after measurement.
The Viscothinner can be used in 3 modes: Manual, Maxhold and Timed. A superb stable drive system creates a wider measurement range and more accurate readings. The meter is both highly accurate and simple to use, making it suitable for research as well as production environment.
• Easy to use
• Highly accurate
• Manual and automatic operation
• Four lines digital display with backlight
• Level adapter set (½ pint, 1 pint) included
• Item #VI-982000
The Viscothinner can be operated intuitively. Just press one key - ENTER - to start the rotation / measurement, to stop motor and to validate selected spindle. Use UP or DOWN keys to enter the spindle selection screen and scroll in both directions. For daily use the Viscothinner can also be started by pulling it down by the handle.
• Though robust in design, this instrument is precision-machined. Never drop it or knock it over. Always clean the instrument after use.
• Clean the instrument using a soft dry cloth. Never clean the instrument by any mechanical means such as a wire brush or abrasive paper. This may cause, just like the use of aggressive cleaning agents, permanent damage.
• Only use suitable solvents to clean the spindle, never use it for cleaning the instrument.
• Do not use compressed air to clean the instrument.
• Always keep the instrument in its case when not in use.