CHICAGO – Vancive Medical Technologies™ will showcase its portfolio of products that answer the needs of the medical and health and wellness communities at Medica, 12-15 November, in Düsseldorf, Germany. Vancive will have two booths.
Hall 6, Booth 6H07
On display will be products for wound care, surgical, ostomy and electromedical applications. We will be showcasing a number of cutting-edge products, including:
• BeneHold™ Absorbent Wound Dressings including our innovative BeneHold TASA™ dressing. At only 0.12mm, TASA™ dressings are less than half the thickness of other “thin” hydrocolloids. This translates to superior conformability, exceptional transparency and less opportunity for the dressing’s edge to lift off of the skin.
• InteliShield™ Barrier Film. The film offers patients a new level of comfort and confidence. Each layer of the InteliShield Barrier Film is designed to fulfill a critical purpose - while the inner surface helps control odor, additional layers provide enhanced strength and secure bonding. In addition to being as quiet as current products, the film provides another important benefit: it is PVC-, PVdC- and plasticizer-free.
• Metria™ Informed Health, specifically Metria IH1. Metria IH1 is a disposable lifestyle assessment system that collects and reports multiple parameters for health, fitness and wellness purposes. Metria IH1 is not intended for monitoring or treating a disease or other medical condition.
• Surgical Drape tapes that fill a wide range of skin adhesion needs. These are available as bordering tapes, fenestration tapes and OP strips. The tapes can be produced with proprietary adhesives, such as Wetstick™, which adheres securely to wet skin and drape material during surgery.
• Surgical Incise Films that provide breathability required for virtually any procedure. Efficient application systems, such as handling bars and adhesive-free areas, make the films easy to apply even in difficult areas. The films offer superior adhesion under moist conditions throughout the procedure. Electromedical foams, films and nonwoven materials designed for mounting devices onto the skin that conform to most body surfaces with exceptional adhesion, as well as conductive gel-resistant adhesives that are printable and easy to convert.
Hall 15, Booth 15C60
We will be showcasing our Metria Informed Health platform, including the IH1 device. The booth will feature a hands-on experience for visitors to show them how Metria IH1 is currently being used and introduce them to our new website for viewing the data collected by Metria IH1.
Vancive Medical Technologies™, Vancive™, BeneHold™ and TASA™ (Thin Absorbent Skin Adhesive™) are trademarks of Avery Dennison Corporation.
About Vancive Medical Technologies
Vancive Medical Technologies makes inspired advances that lead to intelligent results. The business uses the most advanced adhesive and material technologies to create products that make healthcare easier for everyone. Vancive Medical Technologies is an Avery Dennison business headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit vancive.averydennison.com.
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and 26,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales from continuing operations of $6.1 billion in 2013. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
T: +1 312 316 6290