Press Release Summary:
USB-C Laptop Docking Stations are available in DK30CH2DPPD, MST30C2HDPPD and DK30A2DH variants. Units feature triple 4K-monitor display outputs, built-in SSD/HDD storage bays and dual 4K monitor. Products are equipped with Thunderbolt 3™ port and are compatible with Windows and Apple laptops. Docking stations are suitable for graphic designers and videographers. DK30CH2DPPD comes with a 120W power adapter whereas MST30C2HDPPD features 100W power adapter.
Original Press Release:
StarTech.com Launches Industry-First USB-C™ Docks
New line of first-to-market USB-C docking stations offer industry leading features.
StarTech.com has announced the launch of three new USB-C Laptop Docking Stations which offer industry-first features. These unique features include: triple 4K-monitor display outputs, dual DisplayPort video output, built-in SSD/HDD storage bays and dual 4K monitor support for laptops, whether using a USB-C or USB 3.0 connection. All three of the docking stations are compatible with Windows and Apple laptops equipped with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3™ port.
USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 laptops are thinner and typically have fewer ports, making it difficult for the user to connect to additional displays and devices. The new docks offer the solution to this problem by providing multiple video output options and several additional ports for device access.
The new docking stations cater to creative and business professionals by providing quality graphics resolution and versatile solutions for a full workstation setup. Creative professionals, such as graphic designers and videographers can take advantage of the best quality graphics from the docking station’s output options of multiple 4K displays. Business users will find the combination of only a single cable and power adapter to power and charging their laptop provides an efficient and clutter-free workstation setup.
Triple-4K Monitor USB-C Docking Station- DK30CH2DPPD
- Two DisplayPort and one HDMI 4K video output featuring DisplayLink DL-6950 chipset technology
- 120W power adapter providing 60W Power Delivery for laptop charging
- Five USB 3.0 (4x USB-A and 1x USB-C) device ports, including convenient fast-charge ports
- Supports single 5K display output
Dual-Monitor USB-C Docking Station with 2.5” SSD/HHD Bay - MST30C2HDPPD
- Easy access 2.5” SATA HDD/SSD internal drive bay
- Two DisplayPort video outputs
- 100W power adapter providing 60W Power Delivery for laptop charging
- Three USB 3.0 (USB-A) device ports, including convenient front fast-charge ports
Dual-4K Monitor Docking Station - DK30A2DH
- Multiple dual-4K 60Hz video output combinations – dual DisplayPort, dual HDMI, DisplayPort and HDMI
- DisplayLink DL-6950 chipset technology
- Six USB 3.0 (USB-A) ports
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are included
“Laptops with USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 port are rapidly appearing on the market, so there is a greater demand for USB-C docking stations. StarTech.com is committed to expanding our docking station line with products that have unique and revolutionary features,” said Carey Cline, Senior Product Manager, StarTech.com. “In addition, our docking stations have the distinction of being both backward compatible and future ready, for product life beyond your laptop.”
StarTech.com is an ISO 9001:2000 registered manufacturer of hard-to find connectivity parts including A/V products, computer parts, cables and server management solutions. Founded in 1985, StarTech.com has locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, The United Kingdom, Europe, Japan and Australia, servicing a worldwide market.