Press Release Summary:
- Supports SmartNode VoIP gateways running Patton’s current software
- Benefits include touchless and automated provisioning, which reduce deployment and management costs for service providers and subscribers
- Lower telephony costs for businesses, reduce travel costs with web conferencing, boost employee productivity with unified communications and enhance customer communications
Original Press Release:
Latest 3CX Release Integrates Patton’s Cloud-Powered VoIP Gateways
Building on over a decade of cooperation, the latest 3CX release is certified together with Patton's latest SmartNode VoIP Gateways
Gaithersburg, Maryland: Patton—US-based manufacturer of SmartNode VoIP Gateways, analog telephone adapters (ATAs), and Patton Cloud edge-orchestration solutions—announced today the latest update of 3CX Phone System includes the latest SmartNode solutions as supported and verified interoperable elements in a unified 3CX business phone system.
Patton and 3CX first teamed up in 2007 with interoperability between the IP-PBX and Patton’s Gateways. Now, built-in configuration templates in the new 3CX build, 220.127.116.115, support state-of-the-art SmartNode VoIP gateways running Patton’s most current software.
The benefits of SmartNode CPEs include touchless, automated provisioning and Patton Cloud edge orchestration services, which reduce deployment and management costs for service providers and subscribers.
3CX can lower telephony costs for businesses, reduce travel costs with web conferencing, boost employee productivity with unified communications, and enhance customer communications with built-in contact center features and website live chat.
For organizations that need to interconnect 3CX with existing, business-critical FXO, FXS, PRI, or BRI lines, Patton’s VoIP gateways offer enterprises assured interoperability for fast, easy setup.
According to the 3CX website, it is “preferable to stick with a VoIP Gateway that is specifically supported. 3CX regularly tests these gateways with the latest firmware and … maintains a detailed configuration guide for these devices.”
A couple of key use cases stand out:
- Small Office — Fax machines, intercoms, and such, aren’t going away. For small or remote offices that need to integrate one to four analog FXS lines within a 3CX system, Patton’s SmartNode SN200 ATA hits the sweet spot. Zero-touch auto provisioning and Patton Cloud edge-orchestration, combined with legendary quality and reliability, make SN200 the ATA with the lowest total-cost-of-ownership (TCO).
- Harsh Environment — Patton is no stranger to the challenges of rugged networking. For delivering 3CX communications in outdoor or environmentally-exposed locations— where heating and cooling cannot be controlled—the rugged, analog SN4140E VoIP Gateway is the ideal solution.
SmartNode VoIP gateways support on-premise and cloud-hosted 3CX deployments.
In related news, Patton announced the world's first-and-only Dante extender for Pro-AV Systems
earlier this year. Delivering Ethernet connectivity and power over existing copper wire, the CopperLink™ CL1151E revolutionizes infrastructure requirements for Pro-AV systems with Dante-enabled devices.
Patton is all about connections. In today’s fast-moving All-IP market, Patton has been diligently innovating, leading the future of communication. It is our joy to connect with our customers and business partners in this mission of network transformation, building on more than four decades of technology expertise in Unified Communications, Network Access, and Network Connectivity. Incorporated 1984, Patton designs and manufactures high-quality, right-priced products and services that connect you to the cloud and the Internet of Things, leveraging virtualization, SDN, NFV, and SD-WAN. Patton is uniquely qualified to help connect carrier, enterprise and industrial networks to these advanced new-generation technologies, while preserving investments in legacy TDM and serial communications equipment. Patton’s world-class customer and technical support is eager and able to help you get your solution connected and running smoothly. Headquartered in Gaithersburg, MD, USA, Patton is connected with an ever-growing network of technology, business, and sales-channel partners. To connect with local-market requirements, Patton operates training and support centers in locations spanning the globe.
3CX is a 100% channel company and is the developer of an open standards software IP PBX which innovates communications and replaces proprietary PBXs. 3CX cuts telco costs and boosts company productivity and mobility. With integrated WebRTC web conferencing; apps for Mac, Windows, Android, iOS and the web; and a full suite of collaboration features, 3CX offers companies a complete communications package out of the box. 250,000 customers worldwide use 3CX including Boeing, McDonalds, Hugo Boss, Ramada Plaza Antwerp, Harley Davidson, Wilson Sporting Goods and Pepsi. Maintaining its global presence, 3CX has offices in the U.S., U.K., Germany, South Africa, Russia and Australia. Visit 3CX on Facebook, and on Twitter.
+1 301 975 1000
+357 22 060 790