Press Release Summary:
Suitable for LED lighting, electric metering and motor control, ands SELV and PELV circuit applications, UI Series Transformer offers Inherently Short-Circuit protection. Delivering 0.8VA-70VA power with 50/60Hz frequency and 4000Vrms Dielectric strength, unit features vacuum potted impregnation. Approved to TUV/CE in EN61558/EN60950 and UL 506, 5085-1, 5085-2 standards, and units are ROHS compliant and comes under Class B temperature class.
Original Press Release:
Wabash Transformer Announces Low Profile Encapsulated Transformers UL/cUL/TUV/CE Recognized.
Wabash Transformer is a leading U.S. based manufacturer of Class 2 and general purpose power transformers. Our encapsulated transformers are designed to deliver smaller overall footprint, superior energy efficiency at economical prices.
Wabash Transformer UI Series of encapsulated power transformers offer VA power ranges from 0.8 VA to 70VA. Product applications, benefits and features outlined below.
• LED Lighting
• Electric Metering
• Motor Controls
• Alternative Energy (e.g. solar inverters and meters)
• Safety Isolation
• SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) Circuits
• PELV (Protected Extra Low Voltage) Circuits
• Medical Equipment
• Power: 0.8VA – 70VA.
• Frequency: 50/60Hz operation.
• Temperature Class: Class B (130C)
• Impregnation: Vacuum potted
• Dielectric Strength: 4000Vrms
• Protection: Some units Inherently Short-Circuit Protected
• Warranty: 2 years.
• Decreased size as compared to open frame transformers
Benefits of Wabash Encapsulated Transformers:
• Minimum size for power output.
• Dual Input for series or parallel connection.
• Dual Output voltage for series or parallel connection.
• Meet CQC and CCC (Compulsory China Certificate).
• Low EMI (electromagnetic interference)
• Low Profile design.
• TUV/CE: EN61558/EN60950
• UL 506, 5085-1, 5085-2
• cUL C22.2 #66 / #66.1 / #66.2
• CQC (China Quality Certification)
• ROHS Compliant
Benefits of Using Wabash Transformer:
• Over 30 years of experience with power transformers.
• Leading the industry with cost effective solutions and drop in replacement to competitive brands.
• Competitive pricing. • Global supply chain provides risk-free and reliable product(s) design and delivery.
• Supply chain programs (e.g. Just in Time, Consignment, KanBan) available .
To request product literature please visit us at www.wabashtransformer.com or call us at 630-628-9999.
Wabash Transformer has been producing quality custom and pre-designed transformers for over 30 years. Our Quality Policy is simple, and effective:
A) Compliance to Requirements.
B) Continual Improvement.
C) Personal Pride in our Work.
Feel free to take advantage of our pre-designed models, or let us customize a transformer to your particular needs. Either way, you’ve come to the right place.
300 W. Factory Rd.
Addison, IL 60101
Web Site: www.wabashtransformer.com