WESTFORD, MA. April 4, 2017 – Tyco Security Products returns to ISC Westat the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas April 5-7 inBooth 20005.The exhibit will highlight the integratedcyber-secure management platforms and solutions ranging from complex enterprise environmentstosmart, active households. These solutions provide end users with actionable intelligence anddeep operational benefits far beyond traditional core security functionsallowing a comprehensive view of their operations.
“The ability to effectivelyanalyze massive amounts of data collected from a myriad of systems found in a building into usefuland comprehensive information coupled with reportingand business insights are powerful tools for decision makers in driving efficiencies and managing risk,” said Anita Santos, Vice President of Marketing for Tyco Security Products. “Our robust management platforms and deep integrations provide our customers with the intelligence to improve security and safety but also extends far beyond that by influencing the economic and operational impact of their buildings as well.”
A major highlight of ISC West 2017 is the innovative Software House iStar Ultra Video; Ahand-sized solution with embedded video recording and management in a single appliance. An award candidate in the 2017 SIA New Product Showcase for innovative technology, iStar Ultra Video offers highly distributed, small site security with enterprise scalability with remote management capabilities. Also from Software House, C•CURE 9000 Visitor Management in v2.60features anew self-service Kiosk Application which allows a visitor to look up an appointment, check in and automatically generate and assign a temporary credential with notification to the host.The latest release of C•CURE 9000 v2.60 features customizable access control workflows for efficient management of access credential requests.
Headlining the ISC West 2017 booth is the Complete Security Solution; An all-in-one solution with integrated Kantech access control, Exacq video surveillance, and DSC intrusion detection. The Complete Security Solution is the exemplification of the strength of the integrations within Tyco Security Products portfolio. It allows end users to manage all aspects of on-premises physical security from a single easy-to-use interface with feature-rich remote and mobile management capabilities. End users can arm and disarm the system from either the Kantech EntraPass access control user interface or the exacqVision VMS and view partition/zone status and receive push notifications for triggered alarms via 24/7 mobile apps.
The DSC iotega isan innovative security and lifestyle management platform, which is supported by Tyco Security Product’s trusted, full-featured security technology and facilitates home automation enhancements and add-ons via software apps. iotega offers customers the flexibility to create the security and home automation solution that works for them. It also features robust and proven PowerG wireless technology along with 2-way voice and visual verification. With easy plug and play installation, iotega’s first integrated solution is powered by the SecureNet interactive platform and supports numerous Z-Wave devices, smart switches and plugs, thermostats, door locks and a wide range of other home automation devices.
Other product releases presented at the show include:
• A transformed victor GUI for American Dynamics victor VMS and VideoEdge NVR 5.0 with enhanced Intelligent Tracking, Perimeter Protection, and License Plate Recognition (LPR) analytics. In addition, the latest release introduces TrickleStor, a feature that allows video recorded in Illustra IP cameras’ SD cards to trickle back to the VideoEdge NVR in the event of an outage to provide cost-effective video redundancy.
• The latest version of Kantech's EntraPass Security Software, EntraPass v7.1, features the EntraPass Go Pass mobile application that allows card holders to use their iOS mobile devices as an access control credential. Using the EntraPass Go Pass mobile app, cardholders can gain access to doors simply by pressing the appropriate icon of the door in the app, as they approach the door or from anywhere in the world. The EntraPass Go Install app for installers is now available for Android users.
• Exacq has added critical cybersecurity features demanded by IT departments in its version 8.4 of exacqVision. The VMS supports HTTPS to encrypt the communication between supported cameras and the NVR, and users can now easily configure security certificates used by exacqVision Web Services for HTTPS communication.
• The Illustra Flex 2MP PTZ has 20x optical zoom with continuous auto-focus plus 10X digital zoom, providing very effective video surveillance over long distances.The new Illustra Pro 12MP Fisheyeprovides high quality 360° or 180° panoramic videowithultra-smoothePTZ movements and onboard dewarping technology for distortion-corrected video streaming.
• Innometrikshigh-assurance solutions for mission critical applications including hostile outdoor environments,help customers meet the credential verification and identity authentication requirements set forth by the U.S. Government. With an open platform approach, Innometriks solutions integrate seamlessly with industry-leading PACS, including Software House C•CURE 9000.
Tyco Security Products is also pleased to present as part of ISC WEST’s educational track a session on cyber-secure platforms. “OpSec, Meet InfoSec”, presented by William Brown, Sr. Engineering Manager, Regulatory and Product Security, for Tyco Security Products, will be held Thursday, April 6th, 10 – 11 a.m. in Room 309 andwill focus on practical steps for integrators to garner an IT security buy-in for a customer project.
For more information on the Tyco Security Products full portfolio and ISC Westevents, pleasevisit Booth 20005 or www.tycosecurityproducts.com.
About Tyco Security Products
Tyco Security Products is now part of Johnson Controls, a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. With its world-leading premium access control, video, location-based tracking and intrusion solutions, Tyco Security Products employs over 2,800 employees globally, including research and development, marketing, manufacturing, sales, service and logistics teams in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. Our products, built by developers from all product disciplines, consistently allow customers to see more, do more, and save more across multiple industries and segments including healthcare, government, transportation, finance, retail, commercial and residential. Worldwide, Tyco Security Products helps protect 42% of Fortune 500 companies, transportation systems on five continents, 37% of the world’s top 100 retailers, over two million commercial enterprises, thousands of students in more than 900 educational facilities, and over five million private residences.