Industry Relies on Sauer piston compressors for pressures of up to 6000 psig(420 bar) for process and production using high-pressure air or gas. Our starting and working air compressors have proved highly successful in demanding markets and are among the most modern and efficient in the world. We place great importance on comprehensive and proficient customer support. We assist our customers from the initial project phase, and all the way through to after-sales service providing expert consultation for complete support, ensuring the best possible efficiency over the entire life-cycle of our compressors. By complementing the supply of compressors with added value accessories and engineering services and assembly, Sauer makes entire solutions possible, ranging from modules to complete turnkey plants.
Sauer USA Customer advantages:
· State of the art compressors, control systems, compressed-air treatment systems and accessories
· Optimum customer services starting with the initial enquiry and extending over the entire life of the product
· 100% compressor check at final pressure including 3.1 inspection certificate
· Long operating life with guaranteed availability of replacement parts (minimum 25 years)
· Turn-key solutions produced in accordance with customers' specifications
· Customer-specific documentation and calculations
· Trouble-free operation, even under the most extreme conditions (130°F/55°C ambient temperature)
· Individual, customer-oriented service concepts
Sauer Compressors USA, Inc.
64 Log Canoe Circle
Stevensville MD 21666