Press Release Summary:
Model OFTGSP-1-05-19 Saddle-Pronged Optical Fiber Tube Gripper snaps into 0.093 in. thick panel. Ridges inside holding portion of clip match up to grooves on optical fiber bend limiting tubing, providing strain relief protection and prohibiting tubing from being pulled out of clip. Low profile allows air flow over board, and small footprint takes little space on board.
Original Press Release:
Optical Fiber Tube Gripper Saddle-Pronged
OFTGSP- 1-05-19) is designed to snap into a .250" (6.35mm) diameter hole in a .093" (2.38mm) thick panel. The OFTGSP design which provides ridges inside the holding portion of the flip match up to the grooves or the Optical Fiber Bend Limiting Tubing (OFBLT). This ridge provides strain relief protection and prohibits the tubing from being pulled out of the clip.
* One, 2-prong snap-in design
* Internal ridges in the holding portion of the clip.
* Extended 2-prong snap-in
* Small footprint
* Single board hole requirement
* Strain relief protection
* Snap-in design accepts .093" (2.38mm) thick panels or boards.
* Low profile allows air flow over the board and allows tight board spacing.
* Small footprint takes little space on the board.