Press Release Summary:
Reducing solarization with long-lasting UV-A lenses, Tritan 365 Inspection Lamp features low visible light emission of < 5 lux. With 10 cm diameter coverage area, lamp has faceplate with integral black light filters that reduces wavelengths longer than 400 nm and thermal cut-off circuitry for protecting the lamp from spike in internal temperature. Other features include three-way rocker switch, white light led, built-in fans and 6.1 m heavy-duty power cord.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New Tritan™ 365 Tri-365SBLC UV-A Inspection Lamp, Certified to Meet Rolls-Royce RRES 90061 Requirements
The Tritan™ 365 Tri-365SBLC Inspection Lamp has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of less than 5,000 µW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm) with a large 4 inch (10 cm) diameter coverage area at 15 inches (38 cm), and a minimum UV-A intensity of 2,500 µW/cm2. Features a low visible light emission of less than 0.5 foot-candle (5 lux) while long-lasting UV-A lenses reduce the rate of solarization. Plus a thermal cut-off circuitry prevents the lamp from going out of compliance when internal temperature exceeds specifications. Includes a certificate of compliance and full serialized validation report for both output and wavelength measurements supplied with each lamp.
- Faceplate with integral black light filters reduce output of wavelengths longer than 400 nm
- White light LED allows for scanning of surface flaws or illuminating dark work spaces
- Grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV) for easy control of light sources
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use
- Choice of standard 8 foot (2.4 m) or extra-long 20 foot (6.1 m) heavy-duty power cord with AC plug and rubber boot
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for LPT and MPT
- UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case included
- Made in the USA
- Item Nos. UV-152235, UV-152237