Press Release Summary:
- Available with output capacities ranging from 750 W to 3000 W and convert 12 V DC power from vehicle to battery into 120V AC power
- The low wattage inverters (750-, 1000- and 1500-watt) features two NEMA 5-15R outlets whereas the high wattage models (2000- and 3000-watt) with two or four NEMA 5-15/20R GFCI-protected outlets
- Offered with safety features such as protection from overloads, short circuits, over-temperature and low-voltage conditions
Original Press Release:
Tripp Lite’s PINV Inverters Give Customers Safe, Budget-Friendly Choices for Power in Locations Where Wall Outlets are Not an Option
Tripp Lite, a global manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has made it safe and convenient to use high-capacity power inverters almost anywhere wall outlets are unavailable. In addition to AC outlets and 2-amp USB charging ports, the inverters in the new PINV series have advanced protection features for user safety, heavy-duty battery cable kits for quick deployment and a compact footprint for portability. The inverters can power a wide variety of electronic devices, including TVs, small appliances, camping accessories and power tools.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) MARCH 21, 2019 - Available with output capacities from 750 watts to 3000 watts, the new power inverters convert 12V DC power from a vehicle battery into 120V AC power. All of the inverters have built-in brackets for convenient mounting. Lower wattage inverters (750-, 1000- and 1500-watt models) have two NEMA 5-15R outlets, and higher wattage inverters (2000- and 3000-watt models) have two or four NEMA 5-15/20R GFCI-protected outlets to comply with OSHA standards for fleet vehicle and utility truck applications. The 1500-, 2000- and 3000-watt models are agency certified to the latest UL 458 and CSA C22.2 No. 107.1 standards.
Depending on the model, the inverters have one or two USB-A charging ports to provide up to 2 amps of power to charge smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices. The USB ports eliminate the need for AC adapters for charging cords, leaving outlets available for plugging in AC equipment.
Safety features of the inverters include protection from overloads, short circuits and over-temperature and low-voltage conditions. An audible alarm activates when either a low or high DC voltage condition exists. Heavy-duty battery cables and grounding cables are included with the inverters to facilitate connection to a 12V battery in a car, truck, fleet vehicle, boat or RV.
“Tripp Lite’s PINV inverters give customers safe, budget-friendly choices for power in locations where wall outlets are not an option,” said David Slotten, Vice President of Product Marketing. “The small footprint and included cables make it convenient to use these inverters at campsites, construction sites and almost everywhere in between.”
Key Features of Tripp Lite’s PINV-Series Power Inverters
- 750- to 3000-watt inverters for converting 12V DC power to 120V AC
- Modified sine wave AC output
- Two 5-15R outlets or two or four 5-15/20R GFCI-protected outlets
- Single or dual USB-A charging ports (5V, 2 amps of power)
- Advanced safety features, including overload protection
- Included heavy-duty battery cables and grounding cables
- Compact footprint with built-in mounting brackets
- Remote control capability (2000- and 3000-watt models)
- 1500-, 2000- and 3000-watt inverters meet UL 458 and CSA standards for power inverters
Get more information about Tripp Lite’s full line of power inverters at tripplite.com.