Press Release Summary:
- Sturdy steel frame with a locking front door and side panels to keep equipment secure
- Features vertical cable managers with finger ducts keep cables neatly routed
- Comes with adjustable mounting rails to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 inches deep
Original Press Release:
Less Cable Clutter Promotes Better Airflow and Organization - Introducing Tripp Lite Wall-Mount Racks with Built-In Cable Managers
Tripp Lite, a global manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has expanded its line of SmartRack® wall-mount rack enclosures to include switch-depth cabinets with built-in finger ducts for cable management. These vertical cable managers, along with cable pass-throughs and cable tie cutouts, provide orderly routing of cables from EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment, such as network switches and patch panels.
Chicago (PRWeb) February 04, 2019
Similar to our other SmartRack wall-mount enclosures, these new wall-mount racks have a sturdy - - - steel frame with a locking front door and side panels to help keep equipment secure. The side panels are removable for convenient access to equipment. Adjustable mounting rails, numbered rack spaces and included equipment mounting hardware simplify equipment installation. 9U models have additional 2U brackets for vertical mounting of more equipment.
To better accommodate cable bundles and the built-in cable managers, the new cabinets are 29.62 inches wide, about 6 inches wider than similar SmartRack cabinets. By reducing cable clutter, the cable managers promote efficient airflow through the cabinet to help keep equipment cool. The cabinets also have top, bottom and side ventilation ports to support installation of fans.
“Tripp Lite rack enclosures are known for installer-friendly features, and these new racks offer the added convenience of built-in cable management,” said Craig Watkins, Director of Product Marketing, Racks and Cooling. “In addition to promoting better airflow, improved cable organization makes equipment maintenance and replacement easier. Internal cable managers also save the hassle and expense of adding external cable managers to the cabinet.”
The cabinets ship fully assembled and ready for wall-mount installation with user-supplied hardware.
Key Features of Tripp Lite’s Wall-Mount Racks with Built-In Cable Managers
- 6U and 9U wall-mount cabinets with 200 lb. weight capacity; option for clear acrylic window
- Vertical cable managers with finger ducts keep cables neatly routed
- Cable pass-throughs, cable access openings and cable tie cutouts on the top and bottom of the cabinet facilitate cable management
- Ventilation ports support installation of Tripp Lite SRFANWM fan kits (sold separately)
- Adjustable mounting rails accommodate equipment up to 20.5 inches deep
- 9U cabinets have 2U vertical mounting brackets on the left and right of the horizontally mounted equipment
- Cabinets ship fully assembled for quick deployment
Get more information about Tripp Lite’s full line of SmartRack enclosures at tripplite.com.