Press Release Summary:
STS2220 rotary shaft torque sensors are available in capacities from 1.0 to 10.0 Nm. They feature one-piece outer housings and pre-lubricated bearings, and accept either AC or DC excitation voltage for compatibility to most readout instruments. Units have 1.5 mV/V nominal output at rated capacity, bridge resistance of 350 ohms, maximum speed of 10,000 rpm, and non-linearity of +/- 0.1% of full scale.
Original Press Release:
RS Technology Introduces Line Of Rotary Shaft Torque Sensors; Ideal For High Speed, Low Torque Measuring Applications
Farmington Hills, Mich., Dec. 4 - RS Technologies, a manufacturer of force and torque measuring equipment, has introduced a new line of rotary shaft torque sensors designed for low capacity, high speed, low torque measuring applications.
The new sensors, designated STS2220, are available in capacities from 1.0 to 10.0 Nm (8.8 - 88 lb.in.). The STS2220 Series features a one-piece outer housing, pre-lubricated bearings and accept either AC or DC excitation voltage for compatibility to
most readout instruments.
* 1.5 mV/V nominal output at rated capacity;
* non-linearity of +/- 0.1 percent of full scale;
* maximum excitation voltage of 20 vdc or ac rms;
* bridge resistance of 350 Ohms;
* 75 to 175 degrees F compensated temperature range;
* 0 to 200 degree F useable temperature range; and
* maximum speed of 10,000 rpm.