Press Release Summary:
With power range up to 50 KVA single phase and 150 KVA 3-phase, Toroidal Power Transformers can be designed for 50/60 Hz, 60 Hz, and 400 Hz. Units offer multiple terminations and mounting styles as well as Class A, B, and F insulation system. Designed to meet/exceed agency requirements for UL/IEC/CSA/VDE/EN60601, transformers are suited for medical equipment, security systems, power distribution equipment, automotive electronics, and residential/commercial LED lighting.
Original Press Release:
Wabash Transformer Announces Toroid Winding Capabilities up to 150KVA.
Wabash Transformer is a leading U.S. based manufacturer of Class 2, VDE, Audio/Video. Laminated and now Toroidal power transformers. Our line of toroid transformers are designed to deliver a stable design, higher energy efficiency and improved voltage regulation (as compared to traditional laminated transformers).
Wabash Transformer introduces additional capabilities to manufacture toroidal transformers. Power range is up to 50KVA (single phase) and 150KVA (three phase). Transformers can be designed for 50/60Hz, 60Hz and 400Hz.
• Power Range – up to 50KVA (single phase); up to 150KVA (three phase).
• Primary and Secondaries to meet customer request.
• Multiple terminations available.
• Multiple mounting styles available.
• Meets/exceeds agency requirements for UL/IEC/CSA/VDE/EN60601 – to meet customer requirements.
• Insulation system ranges from Class A, B, F (new H class soon available).
• Custom designs available upon request.
Benefits of Wabash Toroid:
• Minimal core losses.
• Reduced EMI.
• Low noise (dB).
• Improved voltage regulation
• Solid/stable design (with proper mounting options).
• Smaller size and weight (~50% smaller than laminated transformer).
• Diameter-to-Height dimensions can be modified.
• Electrical efficiency.
• Mounting flexibility.
• Meets/exceeds agency requirements.
• Mounted washer and rubber pads.
• Potted center.
• Customization available upon request.
• Optional: Encapsulation.
• Termination with lead wire and connectors.
• Thermal protection.
• Static shielding.
• “O” core for low profile applications.
• Different insulation classes (A, B and F).
Agency Approvals & Design Considerations:
• Toroid “designed to meet” and/or certified to UL 506, UL 5085, CSA c22.2. No. 66-1988 ,EN61588-1, IEC61558-1.
• For medical application, our toroids are “designed to meet” and/or certified to IEC60601-1, Third Edition and equivalent UL 60601-1, CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90, EN60601.1.
• Our transformers are also designed to the applicable sections of other standards, such as UL950, IEC950, UL813, UL1236, EN742, VDE0750, VDE0551, CSA C22.2#125, and many more.
• CE, ROHS, REACH, Conflict Mineral Compliant.
• Medical Equipment
• Security Systems.
• Equipment with CRT’s.
• Power distribution equipment.
• Automotive electronics.
• Industrial control equipment.
• LED residential/commercial lighting.
• LED street and airport lighting
• Inverter systems.
• Marine isolation systems.
• Other sensitive electronic equipment.
Benefits of Using Wabash:
• Over 30 years of experience with power transformers.
• Leading the industry with cost effective solutions and drop in replacement to competitive brands.
• Global supply chain provides risk-free and reliable product(s) design and delivery.
• Supply chain programs (e.g. Just in Time, Consignment, KanBan) available.
To request product literature please visit us at www.wabashtransformer.com or call us at 630-628-9999.
Wabash Transformer has been producing quality custom and pre-designed transformers for over 30 years. Our Quality Policy is simple, and effective:
A) Compliance to Requirements.
B) Continual Improvement.
C) Personal Pride in our Work.
Feel free to take advantage of our pre-designed models, or let us customize a transformer to your particular needs. Either way, you’ve come to the right place.