Press Release Summary:
Ovation Rotary SeriesÂ® is comprised of models R-46, R-58, and R-610, which feature respective max mold sizes of 48 x 72, 60 x 96, and 72 x 120 in. Rotary cut sheet line of thermoformers features Allen-Bradley processor and Panelmate touch screen with unlimited forming routines. Along with internal modem, products offer programmable positioning of platens and programmable oven zones with ceramic elements and perimeter shielding.
Original Press Release:
Announcing Brown Machine's Ovation Rotary Series® Cut Sheet Thermoforming Machines
Beaverton, MI- Brown Machine LLC recently completed the reengineering of their standard rotary cut sheet line of thermoformers-The Brown Ovation Rotary Series®. This new series combines the thermoforming industry's strongest and longest technology leadership with a reengineered designed...all important to deliver upon industry's need for shorter machine lead time deliveries and improved cost-effectiveness in the capital equipment purchase.
The Ovation Rotary Series, suited for higher volume production as compared to shuttle thermoformers, is comprised of three standard models:
· Model R-46: 48"x72" (1220x1830mm) maximum mold size
· Model R-58: 60"x96" (1524x2440mm) maximum mold size
· Model R-610: 72"x120" (1830x3050mm) maximum mold size
Thermoformers with special requirements for larger mold sizes can choose from other Brown R-Series four station designs and/or the need for pressure-assistance in their process...even systems for twin sheet vacuum forming applications. In addition, Ovation Shuttle Thermoformers, suitable to production requirements with smaller volumes, are available in four model sizes in both single and double-ended configurations.
Important standard feature/benefits of the Ovation Rotary Series include:
· Allen-Bradley processor and Panelmate touch screen with unlimited forming routines
· Internal modem that provides fast and easy 24/7 diagnostic support
· Programmable positioning of platens for greater accuracy, controllability and speed of changeover
· Individually programmable oven zones (including dependable solid state relays/ zone control) with ceramic oven elements and perimeter oven shielding with pneumatically actuated doors
· Integrated oven sag eye for optimal sheet temperature control
· VFD (variable frequency drive) electric rotational drive with brake for improved tolerance and repeatability of the process
· 480 VAC programmable high output fans for faster cooling of molded parts
· Aluminum extrusion air operated clamp frames
· Numerous standard safety features including load station light curtains, safety interlock devices, safety signs/tags, main electrical disconnect, emergency stop button, perimeter guarding, and others
A few key optional features include:
· AL 90 Clamp Frame (four way adjustable, lightweight, fast and easy to reconfigure)
· Windows-based HMI with Lookout control software
· Multiple heater options
· Extended oven zoning
· Automatic oven air jet cooling
· Gear / Rack bottom oven height adjustment
· Onsite installation/startup/training
· Many other options available
(To review all the standard and optional features, get your free downloadable .pdf brochure on the Ovation Shuttle Series at brown-machine.com/pdf/Ovation%20Rotary.pdf or call Brown Machine.)
Ovation purchases are backed by Brown's comprehensive parts and service departments ready to support equipment currently located in a 42 states and 65 countries around the world. Tooling design/manufacture services are also available.
ON BROWN MACHINE: As a global leader of thermoforming technologies, Brown Machine LLC engineers and manufactures a complete standard line of continuous and cut-sheet thermoforming equipment and related tooling/periphereal equipment. Specialty thermoforming systems suited to a wide range of markets (including automotive, recreational, packaging, appliance and various other industrial segments) can be custom built to exact customer specifications. Brown Machine fully supports the thermoforming industry (Brown machine owners and competitive models, as well) with a full complement of 24/7/365 on-call service and parts support.
For more information contact Brown Machine LLC, 330 N. Ross Street, Beaverton, MI 48612. Phone: 877-702-4142 (toll free), Fax: 989-435-2821, Email: Dave Cortner, Ovation Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: www.brown-machine.com.