Press Release Summary:
Cut sheet Ovation Shuttle SeriesÂ® is comprised of 4 models: S-34 with 36 x 48 in. max mold size, 48 x 72 in. model S-46, 60 x 96 in. model S-58, and 72 x 120 in. model S-610. Available in single station or double-ended models, units feature programmable position platens, VFD electric drive shuttle car, Allen-Bradley processor, Panelmate touch screen, internal modem, programmable oven zones, and 480 Vac programmable high output fans for cooling molded parts.
Original Press Release:
Announcing Brown Machine's Ovation Shuttle Series® Cut Sheet Thermoforming Machines
Beaverton, MI- The Brown Ovation Shuttle Series® from Brown Machine LLC brings a newly reengineered design to the cut sheet thermoforming industry's strongest and longest technology leadership position. The Ovation Shuttle Series, suited for shorter production runs and often parts requiring longer forming cycles, is comprised of four standard models:
· Model S-34: 36"x48" (915x1220mm) maximum mold size
· Model S-46: 48"x72" (1220x1830mm) maximum mold size
· Model S-58: 60"x96" (1524x2440mm) maximum mold size
· Model S-610: 72"x120" (1830x3050mm) maximum mold size
Thermoformers can choose from affordable single station or higher volume double-ended models.
Those with higher volume processing requirements can choose from entry-level three station Ovation Rotary Series® models to those requiring Brown R-Series four station performance and/or pressure-assistance in their process...even systems for twin sheet vacuum forming applications.
Important standard feature/benefits of the Ovation Shuttle Series include:
· Programmable position platens and VFD (variable frequency drive) electric drive shuttle car for improved tolerance and repeatability of the entire process
· Allen-Bradley processor and Panelmate touch screen with unlimited forming routines
· Internal modem that provides fast and easy 24/7 diagnostic support
· Individually programmable oven zones (including dependable solid state relays/ zone control) with ceramic oven elements and perimeter oven shielding with pneumatically actuated doors
· Integrated oven sag eye for optimal sheet temperature control
· 480 VAC programmable high output fans for faster cooling of molded parts
· Aluminum extrusion air operated clamp frames
· Numerous standard safety features including form station light curtains, safety interlock devices, safety signs/tags, main electrical disconnect, emergency stop button, perimeter guarding, and others
A few key optional features include:
· AL 90 Clamp Frame (four way adjustable, lightweight, fast and easy to reconfigure)
· Windows-based HMI with Lookout control software
· Multiple heater options
· Extended oven zoning
· Automatic oven air jet cooling
· Gear / Rack bottom oven height adjustment
· Onsite installation/startup/training
· Many other options available
(To review all the standard and optional features, get your free downloadable .pdf brochure on the Ovation Shuttle Series at brown-machine.com/pdf/Ovation%20Shuttle1.pdf or call Brown Machine.)
Ovation purchases are backed by Brown's comprehensive parts and service departments ready to support equipment currently located in a 42 states and 65 countries around the world.
ON BROWN MACHINE: As a global leader of thermoforming technologies, Brown Machine LLC engineers and manufactures a complete standard line of continuous and cut-sheet thermoforming equipment and related tooling/periphereal equipment. Specialty thermoforming systems suited to a wide range of markets (including automotive, recreational, packaging, appliance and various other industrial segments) can be custom built to exact customer specifications. Brown Machine fully supports the thermoforming industry (Brown machine owners and competitive models, as well) with a full complement of 24/7/365 on-call service and parts support.
For more information contact Brown Machine LLC, 330 N. Ross Street, Beaverton, MI 48612. Phone: 877-702-4142 (toll free), Fax: 989-435-2821, Email: Dave Cortner, Ovation Sales Manager at email@example.com or visit our website: www.brown-machine.com.