Press Release Summary:
Functioning in continuous operating temperatures up to 100ÂºC, single-stage thermoelectric coolers (TECs) are built to withstand temperature cycles in extreme environmental conditions and feature polyurethane seal with hydrolytic stability. Dual-stage TEC module, ETD-8-198, is designed for demanding applications where high delta T as well as high cooling capacity are required. Products suit telecommunication, medical, electrical, CCD camera, and photonics industries.
Original Press Release:
Elite Engineering Introduce High Performance Thermoelectric Modules
Elite Thermal Engineering, a leading supplier for thermoelectric cooling solutions, introduced a series high performance thermoelectric cooler module. The single stages TEC line boasts the following advantages:
1. Provide comparable performance with the best TECs on the market from leading TEC suppliers
2. High temperature solder is used for fabricating TECS for continuous operating temperature up to 100ºC
3. Resilient structural construction to withstand temperature cycles in extreme environmental conditions
4. High performance polyurethane seal with superior hydrolytic stability; is listed on NASA's low outgassing database; Extremely low water absorption rate ensures long term protection of the TECs from moisture and other contaminants; Low density and flexibility minimizes parasitic heat.
5. Cost much less than comparable TECs
Elite is also offering model ETD-8-198, a dual stage thermoelectric cooling module for demanding applications where high delta T and high cooling capacity are both required.
Most of the multi-stage thermoelectric modules on the market provide either high delta T or high cooling capacity but rarely both. The few that can fit both needs usually are not very efficient. Elite's ETD-8-198 satisfies power, delta T and efficiency.
Thermoelectric coolers are widely used in telecommunication, medical, electrical, CCD camera, and photonics industries. Please visit products.elitethermalengineering.com/TECS.html for details or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425-770-8147.