The innovative HandJet EBS-250 combines the proven success of our EBS-230 production line ink-jet system and adds a unique, wireless interface developed through intensive research. It signals a new era in portable, hand-held ink-jet coding, replacing antiquated hand coders such as stencil machines, stamps and roll coders, which are laborious and expensive in use and problematic with ink management.
Weighing in at just less than two pounds - including its on-board rechargeable battery and ink cartridge - the HandJet EBS-250 is the ultimate in lightweight, compact coding and printing.
With its patented print technology, the unit improves and economizes ink management to make traditional manual coding methods like stencil marking, hand stamps and roll coders virtually obsolete.
By using solvent-based inks in an array of colors, the HandJet EBS-250 provides fast, clean printing on a variety of corrugated materials, in addition to metal, glass and plastic substrates. The unit's high-volume ink-jet cartridge efficiently provides up to 100,000 characters with a dot matrix of 7×5.
The HandJet EBS-250 uses a simple Microsoft(TM) Windows®-based program to format and transmit messages that are easily created on a personal computer. Messages can consist of alphanumeric and logos from Windows® fonts and symbols, as well as diacritical characters. The data storage is very impressive. This mobile ink jet printer can store up to 10 different messages. Each message can have several lines with hundreds of characters. The EBS-250 can hold 13,000 characters ready for print. You can store additional messages on your computer for quick and easy down load to the hand-held unit.
The hand-held system minimizes energy consumption to print for up to 50 continuous hours thanks to its rechargeable Li-ion battery - and recharging takes only two and a half hours.
The EBS-250 HandJet Printer was selected as the winner of the Most Innovative Products (MIP) Award program by a panel of industry experts at World of Concrete 2011 in Concrete Production Equipment category. This large character ink-jet printer allows users to make durable markings on concrete, concrete pipe and other construction site surfaces
Please go here to see our video: www.rpconline.com/Portable-Hand-Held-Inkjet-Printer_c_1759.html
Attached is a brochure with more information on our Hand held inkjet printer.
· Nozzles: 16
· Nozzle diameter: 150 μm
· Minimum size of printed object: 1.38" (35mm)
· Working position: Any angle
· Printing: Enables printing of up to 10 texts in successive lines
· Maximum characters per text: 1500 - includes control character for built-in fonts
· Text and print parameters: 1 to 10 - loaded into unit via PC
· Graphics: Editing and printing of graphical text and symbols using Windows® fonts (True Type) standard
· Special characters: National (diacritical) characters and graphics
· Variable fields: Date, time, ascending/descending sequential numbers, universal counter
· Wireless Bluetooth® up to 300 feet
· Text- and parameter-processing software; Windows® 98SE/ME/NT/2000/XP
· Network up to 20 units from PC
· Timing: Synchronized with rotational speed of the lower stabilizer, or at intervals by an internal generator
· Power supply: Three (3) Li-ion rechargeable batteries
· Operating time: Up to 50 hours continuous operation with fully-charged battery at 68°F (20°C); automatic low-battery indicator
· Recharging: Automatically using external 24-volt, 1-amp DC power pack; charging time less than 2.5 hours
· Ink: Cartridges; ethanol-, acetone-, water-based, or MFK, in various colors
· Cartridge capacity: 3.7 ounces (110ml); prints approx. 100,000, 7×5 dot-matrix characters or 17,000 16×10 dot-matrix characters
· Working pressure: 4.4 to 5.8 psi (0.3 to 0.4 bar) via internal pump
· Operating temp: 33°F to 104°F (0.5°C to 40°C)
· Storage temp: 34°F to 113°F (1°C to 45°C) - water-based ink; 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to 45°C) - ethanol- or acetone-based ink
· Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing; printer operates in rain on dry surface
Riverside Paper Co. works with customers to provide them with a customized solution for their unique packaging, shipping and production needs. We believe that every company deserves more than just having to choose from a list of products with predetermined pricing. We tailor pricing and products to your specific needs. Since 1973 Riverside Paper has been partnering with manufacturers, fulfillment centers, fabricators, printers, retailers and other small businesses with our Stock & Custom Products. Visit our website to learn more at www.rpconline.com or call us at 305.722.0110