The MTC is a preassembled, above ground, mobile, testing solution designed for outdoor applications. An affordable option to permanent Test Cells, the MTC is comprised of 2 ISO containers. Container 1 includes a Test Cell and heated and air-conditioned Control Room. Container 2 is optional and includes facility support equipment such as Bulk Fuel Storage, Pneumatic System, Water Recirculation System (WRS), etc.
Customers can enjoy the following functionality features including:
• 500, 1,000 and 1,500 hp (373, 746 and 1,119 kW) options available
• Ships fully assembled, easy to transport with the use of a trailer
• Test Cell container includes a Taylor Dynamometer Engine Dyno
• Facility Support container is optional
• Easy setup requires only two people using hand tools
• Fully equipped with DynPro Data Acquisition and Control System and Engine Cart
• Bulk Fuel Storage, Generator and Water Treatment System are optional equipment
"We are continuously adding to and improving upon our existing product line to provide our global customers with the most relevant products that anticipate and meet their evolving needs," said Art Downey, President, Taylor Dynamometer.
For additional information please contact your local Taylor Dynamometer Regional Business Consultant or visit http://www.taylordyno.com/products/mobile-testing-centers/.
About Taylor Dynamometer
Taylor’s comprehensive product offering along with a unique blend of product knowledge and clear understanding of application environments ensure that customers get the most out of their equipment over its entire life cycle through superior performance, enhanced flexibility and higher return on investment. Taylor Dynamometer – Everything you need to succeed www.taylordyno.com
3602 West Wheelhouse Road
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208 U.S.A.