Tablecloths are made of recycled, water-repellent fabrics.

Press Release Summary:

Intended for event and promotions, Eco-Poly Tablecloth is made of Eco-Polyester Poplin. This fabric, made of 100% recyclable materials, has same feel as standard polyester poplin and supports custom printing. Also available, water-repellent fabric tablecloth consists of coated polyester fabric that supports full color imprinting. Both tablecloths are machine-washable and wrinkle-resistant and hold full color dye sublimation print for branding.


Original Press Release:

New Tablecloths of Recycled Fabrics & Water Repellent Fabrics

MVP Visuals, a major supplier of event and promotional materials, offers two new types of tablecloths for event and promotions! First is MVP's new eco-friendly tablecloths. Now you can have high visual impact tablecloths while reducing your carbon footprint. The new line of tablecloths is made of Eco-Polyester Poplin the first fabric to be made of 100% recyclable materials. This new polyester fabric is made of 80% of recycled water bottles and the remaining 20% of polyester scraps. The fabric feels just like standard polyester poplin with the added benefit of helping the environment. Eco-Polyester Poplin fabric can be printed with a full color dye sublimation print for branding. Eco-Poly is machine washable, wrinkle resistant and perfect for any retail or event promotion, with or without print. www.mvpvisuals.com/recycled-fabric-tablecloths.htm Second, is MVP's new water repellent fabric tablecloth. This fabric is a coated polyester where water and liquids bead right up and can also be full color imprinted. In the past, nylon or vinyl were the popular materials for water repellent tablecloths but those substrates had a tough exterior, couldn't be machine washed and wrinkled badly. This new water repellent polyester is machine washable, wrinkle resistant and holds a full color dye sublimation print for branding. Water repellent tablecloths are perfect for outdoor events, sampling tables or any type of promotion. www.mvpvisuals.com/waterproof_tablecloth.htm There are no minimums or set up fees for printed eco-friendly or water repellent tablecloths. MVP supplies a wide range of custom printed materials for events and shows. Visit www.mvpvisuals.com to view our custom printed products such as: blade banners, light pole banners, canopy tents, table coverings, carpet, large mesh banners and flags. For more information contact us at sales@mvpvisuals.com 800-980-6871.

Related

All Topics