Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Fluid & Gas Flow Equipment
Syringe Pump provides constant pressure fluid delivery.
Press Release Summary:
Jul 03, 2012 - Connecting to virtually any pressure transducer/amplifier with 0-10 V output, PHD ULTRA(TM) CP Syringe Pump delivers fluids with applied force up to 1,000 lb and less than Â±2% accuracy. Unit provides flexibility in connectivity with USB serial port, RS-232 and RS-485 ports for daisy chaining, and I/O and TTL. Available in stand alone, remote, and high pressure models, pump offers advanced programming with touchscreen LCD and icon interface.
Original Press Release
Now Constant Pressure Fluid Delivery with a Syringe Pump
Press release date: Jul 02, 2012
A Constant Pressure Syringe Pump Technology Breakthrough, the PHD ULTRA(TM) CP couples to virtually any commercially available pressure transducer/amplifier with a 0-10V output to deliver fluids with an applied force of up to 1,000 lbs with <±2% pressure accuracy.
The PHD ULTRA(TM) CP Family of Syringe Pumps feature:
· Applied forces between 75 and 1,000 lbs
· Versatility - Stand Alone, Remote and High Pressure models available
· Easy-to-use touch screen LCD with icon interface
· Advanced programming
· Effortless transfer of methods to other pumps and/or download from a PC
· Flexibility in connectivity with a USB serial port, RS-232 (RJ-11), RS-485 ports for daisy chaining and an I/O & TTL
· Full range of accessories - multi-syringe racks, syringe heaters, in-line heaters and coolers, microfluidic circuits, connectors, tubing, syringes and more
· Peace of mind - 2-year warranty and upgrade options available
World-renowned for accuracy and reproducibility, all PHD ULTRA(TM) CP syringe pumps are infuse/withdraw models and are offered in a variety of configurations to meet and exceed your research needs.
For complete specifications on these new pumps, go to www.HarvardApparatus.com or contact our Technical Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Harvard Apparatus is a global developer, manufacturer and distributor of innovative and specialized products to enhance bioresearch.