Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Fluid & Gas Flow Equipment
Syringe Pump features 2 independent pumping channels.
Press Release Summary:
Sep 19, 2016 - Controlled by graphical user interface with 7 in. LCD touchscreen, Pump 33 DDS provides smooth flow from 1.02 pL/min to 106 mL/min with accuracy of Â±0.25%. Multi-purpose unit employs advanced syringe mechanisms that include tight gripping, extremely secure syringe clamp accommodating syringe sizes 0.5 ÂµL to 60 mL. Pump is capable of running 2 independent flows using different directions, flow rates, volumes, and syringe sizes. It includes USB, RS-232, and TTL connectivity.
Original Press Release
NEW Dual Independent Channel Syringe Pump
Press release date: Sep 14, 2016
This multi-purpose syringe pump employs advanced syringe mechanisms that include a tight gripping, extremely secure syringe clamp that accommodates syringe sizes 0.5 µl to 60 ml. The Pump 33 DDS offers enhanced flow performance with high accuracy and smooth flow from 1.02 pl/min to 106 ml/min.
The new Harvard Apparatus Pump 33 DDS employs a graphical user interface controlled with a large 7” LCD Color Touch Screen. Features Include:
- Two independently controlled pumping channels in one instrument
- Run two separate flows using different directions, flow rates, volumes and syringe sizes
- Intuitive icon based Graphical User Interface controlled with a 7” LCD Color Touch Screen Display
- Integrated syringe manufacturer tables
- Accommodates syringe sizes 0.5 µl to 60 ml
- Smooth flow down to 1.02 pl/min
- High accuracy ± 0.25%
- USB, RS-232 & TTL connectivity
For more information, contact:
84 October Hill Road
Holliston, Massachusetts 01746 USA
Toll Free: 800-272-2775
Don't miss the latest news!