MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Sunburst Chemicals offers a wide variety of hand soaps and sanitizers that effectively kill germs and common bacteria, helping to prevent illnesses and the transfer of infections to others while being gentle and moisturizing on skin and safer for the environment. The soaps are highly economical, and foaming formulations reduce usage by as much as 50% per hand wash. The entire line is ideal for use by personnel in hospitals, nursing home, hotels, food service, public restrooms, schools, correctional facilities or anywhere else that hand washing is required.
The Sunburst Chemicals family of hand cleaning solutions includes:
• Bouquet: Pleasant cherry-scented liquid hand soap; mild on skin yet effective on greasy soils
• Prestige: Antibacterial hand cleaner that fights germs, is pleasant to use, non-irritating, and leaves skin moisturized
• Sundrops 57: High quality foaming lotion cleanser that cleans effectively while moisturizing hands with lanolin. Green Seal™ certified (This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-41A based on effective performance and protective limits on VOCs and human & environmental toxicity)
• Sundrops 67: Foaming antibacterial skin cleanser is ideal in facilities where frequent hand washing is critical. It contains PCMX, a highly effective germicide registered with the FDA.
• Sundrops 75: Instant hand sanitizer, alcohol-based, that kills the most common bacteria on contact but is gentle to skin; meets CDC recommendations
About Sunburst Chemicals
Sunburst Chemicals has been on the forefront of environmentally friendlier cleaning technology, since it began producing solid cleaning chemicals in the early 1980s. With products that are DfE/Safer Choice-certified, and using Lean Manufacturing practices, Sunburst Chemicals has the expertise and the products to deliver the best environmental solutions for your cleaning needs.
Sunburst Chemicals, 220 W. 86th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55420; (800) 899-7627 or (952) 884-3144; fax: (952) 884-1046; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.sunburstchemicals.com.