Press Release Summary:
Camera-ready Leica S6D has 6.3:1 zoom, making it suitable for industrial stereomicroscopy and documentation applications. It has built-in photo port for easy adaptation to any camera, 36.5 mm field of view, 110 mm standard working distance, adjustable upper and lower zoom magnification stops for easy calibration and repeatable inspections, and rugged outer shell made of polymer. Optional integrated fiber optic light source provides co-axial illumination.
Original Press Release:
Leica Microsystems Presents The New S6D Stereomicroscope With 6:3:1 Zoom For Inspection and Documentation
Leica Microsystems Inc. introduces the Leica S6D Stereomicroscope with 6.3:1 zoom. The high performance, low cost, camera-ready Leica S6D is ideal for industrial stereomicroscopy and documentation applications.
Like the entire Leica StereoZoom(R) line, the S6D incorporates Leica's legendary optics to produce images with high resolution and contrast. The robust, single-cam design and patented magnetic zoom lens mounting system ensure smooth control and trouble-free use. A rugged outer shell made of patented Zerostat(TM) polymers provides years of maintenance-free protection from electrostatic discharge (ESO).
The Leica S6D features:
* 6.3x - 40x standard magnification.
* Built-in photo port for easy adaptation to any camera.
* Largest field of view in its class (36.5mm with 10x eyepieces) permits more sample to be seen at once for improved inspection time.
* Tension adjustable focus drives reduce muscle strain and increase productivity.
* 110mm standard working distance provides easy access to samples.
* Adjustable upper and lower zoom magnification stops allow easy calibration and repeatable inspections.
* Optional integrated fiber optic light source allows simultaneous co-axial illumination and photo/video documentation.
With their high performance optics, comfortable compact styling, and durable construction, the StereoZoom(R) line of stereomicroscopes is the best choice for all your imaging needs.