Press Release Summary:
Series 1000 integrates process-monitoring features along with automation to suit manufacturing environments. PC operated, software driven system allows user to create file structures for different size combinations, which can be recalled. Load cell provides process monitor by showing force applied to activation arms while utilizing mechanical stops. Stent Crimping Equipment includes vision assistance system, diameter encoder, and laser micrometer.
Original Press Release:
Machine Solutions, Inc. Announces the Launch of Their Series 1000 Manufacturing Equipment for Stent Crimping
Flagstaff, AZ USA, March 5, 2002 - Machine Solutions Inc.:
Machine Solutions Inc. (MSI) is pleased to announce the launch of our newest equipment, the Series 1000 (Patent Pending) Stent Crimping Equipment at the MEDTEC Show and Exhibition in Stuttgart, Germany March 5 - 7, 2002.
Our Series 1000 equipment integrates advanced process-monitoring features along with increased automation to meet the demands of today's manufacturing environment.
Additional features include:
- PC operated, software driven system allowing the user to create unique file structures for different size combinations that can be easily recalled.
- Load cell that provides an easy and efficient process monitor by showing the force applied to the activation arms while utilizing the mechanical stops.
- Vision assistance system for precise positioning of the stent between the catheter marker bands.
- Diameter encoder that allows continuous crimp diameter monitoring.
- Laser micrometer that provides crimp profile measurements as the stent is retracted.
Machine Solutions Inc. is a leading manufacturer and pioneer in providing the medical device community with the premier solution for stent crimping and balloon processing applications. The patent pending MSI proprietary segmental crimping mechanism delivers some of the most uniform and secure crimping and folding technology available today. Please visit www.machinesolutions.org for additional corporate and MSI product information.
Machine Solutions Inc.
1186 West University Avenue Suite D
Flagstaff, AZ 86001 USA