Press Release Summary:
Available in sizes from 2 to 60+ in. with NPT or flanged injectors, KenicsÂ® UltraTab™ provides complete blending in short distances downstream of mixer. Integral wall injector upstream of mixing element forces flow stream additives through high energy dissipation region created by mixing element, optimizing mixing efficiency. UltraTab element minimizes pressure drop, and available materials include carbon steel, stainless steel, coated carbon/316SS, FRP, and high alloy metals.
Original Press Release:
New Kenics® UltraTab(TM) Static Mixer is Designed Specifically for Turbulent Flow Applications
Dayton, Ohio – Chemineer, Inc. is offering the new Kenics® UltraTab™ static mixer designed for turbulent flow applications where a high degree of mixing is required in a compact space.
The new Kenics UltraTab provides a combination of advantages from its compact installation space requirement to its complete blending in short distances downstream of the mixer and low pressure drop through the mixing element.
Some of the key features and benefits of the new Kenics UltraTab static mixer include:
- Integral wall injector upstream of the mixing element that forces flow stream additives through the high energy dissipation region created by the mixing element which provides superior mixing efficiency
- Low pressure drop through the UltraTab element enhances process energy efficiency and saves pump energy
- Compact design and short mixing length minimizes pipe lengths and optimizes the efficiency of the plant layout
Product specifications of the Kenics UltraTab static mixer include:
- Sizes range from 2” to 60”+
- NPT or flanged injectors
- Materials available include carbon steel, stainless steel, coated carbon/316SS, FRP, and high alloy metals
- Housing options include between flange tab and spool piece designs
Chemineer, Inc., a unit of Robbins & Myers, Inc., is dedicated exclusively to mixing technology and the manufacture of quality equipment for fluid agitation applications. Chemineer has operations in Dayton, OH; North Andover, MA; Derby, England; Mexico, D.F.; Singapore, China, India and Brazil. For more information, visit, www.chemineer.com.
Reader service inquiries should be forwarded to Adrienne Kreighbaum, Chemineer, Inc., P.O. Box 1123, Dayton, Ohio 45401-1123. Telephone: 937-454-3200. Fax: 937-454-3379. E-mail: Adrienne.email@example.com. Web: www.chemineer.com. For the nearest sales office, call 1-800-643-0641.