View and test the latest products from Stanley Vidmar at FABTECH
Allentown, PA – Stanley Vidmar is proud to announce its participation FABTECH November 18-21, 2013 in Chicago.
The Stanley Vidmar booth (booth N120) will be exhibiting parts cabinets, workstations, and the technician series toolbox.
Parts Cabinets: Keep nuts and bolts and any other small parts organized with infinite drawer configurations:
• Keep parts where you need them mostafrom issue counters to workstations
• Easily locate parts with partitioned drawers that make parts instantly visible and accessible, increasing efficiency and productivity
• Store up to five times as much material as traditional shelving and in half the space
Workstations: Custom-configure your workstation to the exact setup that will best suit your day-to-day needs.
• Accessories include fluorescent lights, under-bench cabinets, bookcases, bookcase risers, power strips, and more.
• StaticGarda workstations create a static-free work environment by providing static dissipation control as determined by ESD Association Controls, protecting against static damage both at and below the work surface.
Technician Toolbox: The optimal tool storage and transport for service technicians allow for secure storage of tools, with 440-pound capacity fully extendable drawers. Worktops transform the toolbox cabinet top into a productive work area, and come with worksurfaces of stainless steel, butcher block, galvanized steel, plastic laminate, or retainer top with rubber mat.
Stanley Vidmar offers both new and potential customers a free onsite analysis to ensure that all storage needs are being addressed. Interested businesses should visit StanleyVidmar.com/contact or call 800-523-9462.
About Stanley Vidmar
A division of Stanley Black & Decker, Stanley Vidmar offers storage solutions to all industries, with modular space-saving systems that provide quick, safe access to parts, tools, and supplies. A Stanley Vidmar system can maximize valuable floor space while providing an integrated solution for inventory control. Customers can arrange for a free analysis of their storage needs by calling 800-523-9462. Detailed information on Stanley Vidmar products is available at StanleyVidmar.com.
Klunk & Millan