Press Release Summary:
Handling clear or solids-laden liquids up to 200Â°F, 1–10 hp SVF High Temperature/High Endurance Submersible Vortex Pumps feature (NEMA) Class R motor insulation, rated for 428Â°F temperature rise, and offer motor protection via oil-lubricated double mechanical seal design with seperate lip seal. Vortex style impeller is mounted out of liquid flow path, andÂ vortex pump design passes solids up to 90% of pump OD. Seal MinderÂ® Moisture Detection and motor overload protection are also standard.
Original Press Release:
SVF Fahrenheit® Solids Handling Vortex Pumps
High Temperature/High Endurance Design Now Available From 1HP Thru 10HP
SVF High Temperature/High Endurance Submersible Vortex Pumps are designed to pump clear or solid laden liquids up to 200°F (93°C). The SVF Series is the top choice for the toughest applications including those in:
- Food Processing
- Paper Mills
- Plywood Factories
- Sewage & Boiler Blowdown
The SVF Series is designed to handle high temperature liquids containing:
- Stringy Materials
- Large Port Size Solids
- Wood Chips
- & Other Tough Solids!
Top Pump Features:
- Vortex Style Impeller - mounted out of the liquid flow path.
- Vortex Pump Design- passes solids up to 90% of pump outlet diameter.
- (NEMA) Class R Motor Insulation Rated For 428°F (220°C) Temp Rise.
- 200° F (93° C) Maximum Liquid Temperature.
- Three Seal Motor Protection - Oil-lubricated Double Mechanical Seal design, with seperate lip seal to protect the motor.
- Seal Minder® Moisture Detection early warning for pump & motor protection.
- Motor Overload Protection - Thermal switches embedded in the motor windings to protect the motor if the temperature or amperage rises too high.
- 50 ' High Temperature Power Cable.
- 50' High Temperature Sensor Cable - With Seal Minder® & Thermal Switch Leads.
Click on the link below to learn more.