Press Release Summary:
Designed for Windows servers, IQ Reverse Proxy 1.5.2 includes cache, load-balancing, bandwidth limits, and configurable NTLM/HTML/HTTP/1.1-digest/basic authentication. Anti hot-linking feature enables webmasters to control other sites linking to their multimedia content, preventing leeching of bandwidth. Utilizing multiple CPU cores, program also features 256-bit SSL/TSL accelerator, failover protection, and GZip compression accelerator with configurable compression rates.
Original Press Release:
Fastream Just Released IQ Reverse Proxy 1.5.2R for Windows Servers
What is IQRP?
IQ Reverse Proxy (IQRP) is a secure web reverse proxy with cache, load-balancing, bw limits, configurable NTLM/HTML/HTTP/1.1-digest/basic authentication and 256-bit industry strength SSL/TLS encryption, authentication, bandwidth limiting and load balancing with failover protection as well as GZip acceleration and link translator, anti hot-linking and only the best architectural design and highest performance and security for the Windows platform by utilizing many clients-per-thread approach.
- Memory cache implemented for 2Gbps performance with single (core) 32-bit Pentium/Athlon/Duo Core 2
- 256-bit SSL/TLS accelerator with support for OpenSSL hardware cards and self-signed certificate creation
- Load balancing in URL-aware fashion: point each domain/path to different/same target LAN server/port
- Anti hot-linking feature enables webmasters to control other sites linking to their multimedia content--prevents leeching of bandwidth
- URL Rewrite with regular expressions provides a descent way to simplify links for search engines and other sites
- Bandwidth limiting per URL rule per IP/port
- GZip compression accelerator with configurable compression rates for each object extension
- Failover protection with both ICMP and HTTP server validation
- Cookies created make session persistence possible among client-to-target-server matching
- Filter/pass firewall: Filter with respect to IP, reverse DNS and even client IP country
- Client connections pooled with dynamic load determination algorithm
- High performance on-the-fly HTML link transformer
- DynDNS.org and No-IP.com dynamic DNS auto updater client built-in
- User-friendly HTTP/XML controller interface for remote admin access
- HTTP/1.1 basic and digest authorization with users definable per URL rule as well as Windows NTLM
- Supports W3C Extended Log Format with selectable fields and NFServer v2 screen and file logging--configurations setable in URL granularity
What's so special about it?
IQRP satisfies multiple requests with single thread plus it also utilizes multiple CPU-cores. This unique feature enables it to answer 20,000 concurrent clients with a standard PC server (2GHz, 2GB RAM) and Windows 2003. This is made possible with state-of-art open source asyncronous non-blocking socket I/O technology. Please take your time to try IQRP from, www.iqreverseproxy.com and also you can always contact us from, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org for technical questions.