Press Release Summary:
Virtual Research AnalystÂ® (VRA) v4.0 provides flexible, Web-based model delivery platform with which investment managers and research analysts can create, backtest, and put into daily production their stock selection strategies without database management complexity. Along with automatic email alerts, software offers filtering and screening capabilities; stock level drilldown, and ability to create user-defined, multi-factor models.
Original Press Release:
Quantitative Services Group LLC (QSG) Releases Virtual Research Analyst® v4.0 - its New Web-based Stock Selection Application
NAPERVILLE, Ill., February 5, 2007 - Quantitative Services Group LLC (QSG), a leading provider of systematic equity analytics for hedge funds and institutional investors announced the release of its new web-based model delivery platform, the Virtual Research Analyst® (VRA) v4.0.
"QSG has built its reputation on building customized stock selection models tailored to a client's unique strategy and goals," stated Tim Sargent, CFA, President and founder of QSG. "The release of VRA v4.0 is testament to our commitment to providing our clients with the most innovative quant analysis tools while making their lives easier. Our goal is to narrow the gap between quantitative and fundamental managers and help both to make better investment decisions."
"QSG's Virtual Research Analyst v4.0 provides investment managers and research analysts a flexible platform to quickly create, backtest and put into daily production their stock selection strategies without worrying about the hassles of database management", added Bola Olusanya, Managing Director. "By handling these issues, we provide our clients with more time to focus on building and implementing more profitable strategies."
New/Updated features in VRA v4.0 include the following:
o Advanced Filtering & Screening
- QSG Research has shown that parameter changes are an often-ignored source of alpha. With VRA v4.0's new filtering tool, users can create and save multiple filters based on absolute and change parameters.
- Filter based on multiple company attributes including stock and benchmark total returns over user-specified lookback horizons.
- On-the-fly Attribution of Sector/Industry/Size/Style of Client Portfolios, Universes, and dynamic Filters.
o Easy Creation of User-Defined, Multi-Factor Models
- Leveraging QSG's US and International Factor libraries of 600+ proven stock selection global indicators, users can instantly create their own unique multi-factor models.
- Easily share user-defined models across client's entire organization.
o Automatic Email Alerts
- VRA v4.0 automatically sends users emails of daily, weekly and/or monthly changes in their dynamic screens and filters, allowing users to easily monitor changes in their Stock Selection models and enhance timely buy/sell decisions.
o Enhanced Stock Level Drilldown
- Compare a stock's total return to its Sector, Industry Group, Industry and Sub-Industry averages over multiple custom universes.
- Compare a stock's historical rank time series over various equal- and value-weighted benchmarks.
- Easily view detailed Factor & Model definitions.
For more information about QSG's Virtual Research Analyst v4.0 please contact Jacqueline Jones at 630-637-8088 x219 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
About Quantitative Services Group LLC
Quantitative Services Group LLC (QSG) helps institutional investors outperform by offering a complete suite of premier equity research services, custom stock selection models, and independent trading cost analytics. QSG specializes in providing solutions tailored to each client's unique investment decision-making process.