Press Release Summary:
Offering 1-, 2-, and 3-pole variants with 4 or 8 mm pin spacing, 2060 Series features strength-optimized housing material and wall thickness as well as mechanical stability-optimized housing length. Solid conductors can be inserted directly, and pushbuttons facilitate connection/removal of all conductor types. Suited for automated and manual wiring of fine-stranded conductors, products feature insulating material with optimized electrical properties for rated voltages up to 630 V (IEC).
Original Press Release:
A Stronger Variant of the Proven 2060 Series
GERMANTOWN, WI – WAGO introduces a new variant in the 2060 Series. Stronger housing material and increased wall thickness makes the new variant particularly robust. This housing is also 1mm longer, giving the new variant mechanical stability when the integrated push-buttons are actuated. Benefits include:
• More robust design for automated and manual wiring of fine-stranded conductors
• Brighter white housing for minimized shadowing
• Same pad layout as original variant
• Insulating material with optimum electrical properties for rated voltages up to 630 V (IEC)
• Available in 1-, 2- and 3-pole variants with 4 mm or 8 mm pin spacing
While the housing is new, the 2060’s well-established benefits remain. Solid conductors can be inserted directly, and the convenient push-buttons simplify the connection and removal of all conductor types.