Press Release Summary:
Available in 14 x 20 mm SMD or 14-pin DIP through hole package, OH4 SC-cut, crystal-based oscillator is designed for use in conjunction with low filter bandwidths from <1 mH to .1 Hz for compliance with T1-based hierarchy specifications. Series configuration options offer 10 ppb pk-pk frequency stability, industrial operating range of -40 to +85Â°C, as well as sub-300 psec jitter performance over 12 kHz to 20 MHz band. Available frequencies range is 10–100 MHz.
Original Press Release:
Connor-Winfield Announces New 14 Pin DIP OCXO Model for Compliant to Stratum 3E
Aurora, IL — The OH4 14pin DIP series OCXO is an SC-cut crystal based oscillator designed specifically to be used in conjunction with a low filter bandwidths from <1mH to.1 Hz for compliance with T1-based hierarchy specifications such as ITU-T G.8262 Option 1 and 2 ECC, ITU-T G.8263, ITU-T G.813 Option 1 and 2 SEC, Stratum 3 and 3E for Sonet, IEEE1588 and Synchronous Ethernet. CW’s OH4 OCXO line is housed in the small form factor of 14x20mm as either a SMD or 14pin DIP through hole package.
The OH4 OCXO series configuration options offer 10ppb pk-pk frequency stability, industrial temperature range operation of -40 to +85C as well as excellent phase noise, short term stability and aging characteristics.
• Available Frequencies range from 10MHz to 100MHz with standard frequencies of, 12.8MHz, 19.2 MHz, 19.44MHz, 20 MHz, 24.576MHz, 25 MHz, 38.88M, 40MHz and 100MHz.
• 3.3V LVCMOS or Sine output
• Fixed output or Voltage control
• Meets Stratum Level MTIE and TDEV masks measured at .1Hz bandwidth
• Short term stability 1x10-11 performance
• 10 ppb peak to peak temperature stability
• Sub-300ps jitter performance over 12kHz-20MHz band
• Life time accuracy of +/- 1ppm
• Full ROHS and REACH compliance
• 14x20mm SMD or Through hole packaging options
Pricing: $35 at 1K
For more information contact:
The Connor-Winfield Corporation