Press Release Summary:
Available for throughputs up to 660 pph, X2D6 features color touchscreen operator interface with off-the-shelf control; brushless DC gear motors with closed-loop control for precise ingredient measuring; and individual weighed ingredient hoppers with drains. This X Series 2 Continuous Blender withÂ small frame and 6 elements complements, available with integral or remote downcomer, has weighing system resolutionÂ of 1:1,000,000 and can store 400 blend recipes.
Original Press Release:
New Small Frame, 6-Element Continuous Blender
Process Control has developed the X2D6. The X Series 2 Continuous Blender with a small frame and 6-elements complements the X2D4 four element frame, and completes the X2 Series along with the X2L4 and X2L6.
• For throughputs up to 660PPH
• Color touch screen operator interface with new “off-the-shelf” control
- Blender monitors weight loss of each ingredient hopper for precise control of blend ratios
- Weighing system resolution is 1:1,000,000 for maximum accuracy
- Storage for 400 blend recipes in battery-backed memory
- Multiple alarm levels with visual display and contact closures
- Color touchscreen display for easy viewing of inventory and performance data
• Brushless DC gear motors with closed-loop control for precise ingredient measuring
- Superior reliability and long lifespan
- Require only two power/gear ratio combinations to cover the required RPM range
• Available with integral or remote downcomer
• Individual weighed ingredient hoppers with easy-to-use drains
• Interchangable metering units with quick disconnect
• Integral loading platform for mounting vacuum receivers
• Designed for easy clean-out and quick changeover
Established in 1967, PCC has an unending commitment to the design and engineering of advanced auxiliary machinery for the plastics processing industry. Our goal is to provide the most accurate equipment and exceptional customer service. We revolutionized processing with development of Automatic Scrap Recycling for in-line processing of film scrap and the first continuous gravimetric blending system. Process Control continues to lead the industry with advanced design and innovative solutions for the global marketplace.
Please visit our website at www.process-control.com.
For more information, contact:
Dana Darley, General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org