Press Release Summary:
Comm-Cell(TM) combine benefits of walk-in shelters with practicality of outdoor cabinets. Product employs one lift-up canopy with drop-down weather screens that block out heat, sun, rain, snow, and cold temperatures. Suited for locations with space restrictions, unit is constructed of aluminum with oven-baked powder coating. Unit complies with NEMA 4 standards and employs closed loop HVAC system that maintains temperature and humidity for sensitive equipment.
Original Press Release:
Precision Quincy Introduces New Comm-Cell(TM)
Woodstock, IL - Precision Quincy Corporation has announced the introduction of Comm-Cell(TM), a unique new shelter option for the telecommunications and utility industries. This exciting, new hybrid series is designed to blend the benefits of traditional walk-in shelters with the ease and practicality of an outdoor cabinet.
"This is an exciting new innovation that provides companies with extra flexibility in developing their site plans," said Steve Switzer, Vice President of the Shelter Division. "One of the most appealing features of the Comm-Cell(TM) is a lift-up canopy that has drop-down weather screens. This design allows the technician to block out heat, sun, rain, snow and cold temperatures as he works on weather sensitive equipment. Yet, the unit itself with its smaller size, is perfect for locations with space restrictions. We are very excited about the many applications this new hybrid enclosure can be used for."
Standard features and benefits include:
· All aluminum construction - extremely lightweight and very low maintenance
· Oven baked powder coating - provides a beautiful and long-lasting finish
· Complies with NEMA 4 standards - weather resistant, vandal resistant
· Unique lift-up canopy features drop-down weather screens - gives technicians and sensitive equipment an added shield against rain, sleet, cold and snow
· Closed loop HVAC system - maintains temperature and humidity for sensitive equipment
· Finished interior - insulated with vapor barrier
· Heavy-duty 3 pt. door hardware with cast bronze pad locking handle - provides excellent vandal protection and weather seal
· Continuous high density neoprene door gaskets - provides superior weather protection and door seal
· Full length stainless steel door hinges - strong and corrosion resistant
· Built-in lifting lugs - double as foundation mounting brackets on site
· 10 year limited warranty - provides customer service and satisfaction
To submit an RFQ or for more information on Precision Quincy high quality shelters, customers may contact Steve Switzer at (815)338-2675; fax: (815)338-2960; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. They may also visit their website at www.precisionquincy.com.