Press Release Summary:
Consisting of intensive 90-day engagement, service helps companies boost their odds in successfully launching medical products. It includes identification of intellectual property, sourcing of qualified contract manufacturers, assessment of global market, and identification of available distribution channels. Service also provides analysis of regulatory landscape, strategy to obtain market clearance, and tool for execution that assists companies in obtaining expected results.
Original Press Release:
CJPS Enterprises Launches New Service for Medical Product Commercialization
TROY, Mich., Sept. 18 /- CJPS Enterprises, LLC (www.CJPS-Enterprises.com) announced today that it is formally launching a new offering for companies to boost their odds in successfully launching medical products and reducing time to market. This customized service is execution-driven, rapid and very affordable.
"We have a passion for commercializing medical products, and after over 20 years of doing it, we decided to use this intellectual property to offer a package that is affordable, very quick, and very results-driven," says Christophe Sevrain, CEO of CJPS Enterprises, LLC, a firm focused on helping healthcare companies grow on a global basis. "I have seen too many new products fail, or take years to create significant revenues for startups, spinoffs, or divisions, and I thought that we should share our proven tools to focus on execution, rather than only on strategic and business planning. Most business plans don't fail. It is the execution that fails," he adds.
The company now offers a 90-day intensive engagement that culminates in a management system that identifies critical activities as well as early indicators, which act as attention-getters to spur timely intervention from the team and prevent unwanted surprises. The deliverables include:
1. The identification of complementary, or sometimes necessary, available intellectual property (IP) to increase valuation, build credibility, protect existing IP, expand applications or remove obstacles
2. The sourcing of qualified quality contract manufacturers to obtain manufacturing tools and production unit costs, as well as timelines, for the product to be launched
3. The assessment of the global market through a market snapshot, including size, growth, competitors, market trends, channels of distribution, and other pertinent market intelligence data
4. The identification of available distribution channels, and of specific qualified players, along with the anticipated arrangement structure
5. An analysis of the regulatory landscape, and a strategy to obtain market clearance efficiently
6. A tool for execution that assists companies in obtaining the expected results in terms of return on investment and time to market by focusing on critical processes and measures
This breakthrough program costs $50,000 and is always managed by a team of individuals with many years' experience in the medical devices industry.
"We don't come at it from the consulting angle, but from the executive's standpoint," adds Sevrain. "We have been there, done that, learned from our mistakes and successes, have an extraordinary industry Rolodex(R), extensive market knowledge, and now are able to share this deep experience in enterprise creation and growth with a very practical and sharp eye. That's why we can do this so quickly. Experience matters."
CJPS Enterprises, LLC is a global hands-on consulting firm that specializes in facilitating breakthrough growth for healthcare companies through entrepreneurial leadership, strategy development and plan execution. The firm leverages its deep expertise in intellectual property management, unique industry Rolodex(R), experience in setting up powerful strategic alliances and innovative business development approach to generate very rapid and sustainable growth. For more information, please visit www.cjps-enterprises.com .