Press Release Summary:
Series ES 98/EM 98 switching systems feature positive-break NC contacts, silver contact material, glass-fiber reinforced thermoplastic hosing, screw terminal connections, and ingress protection rating of IP66, IP67, and IP69K. Operating at -20°C to +90°C, the system is rugged and is resistant to corrosion. Certified by cCSAus and compliant with EN ISO 13489-1, it has a mechanical life of over 1 million operations. Optional inclusions comprise plunger, roller plunger, roller lever, and rocking lever.
Original Press Release:
IP69K Safety-Rated Limit Switches
STEUTE's Series ES 98 / EM 98 safety-rated limit switches feature positive-break NC contacts to provide an ideal means for monitoring the opening of a machine guard/access door. Available with a variety of actuator styles for application versatility. Its corrosion-resistant metal housing and IP69K rating assure reliable operation in challenging environments.
- Switching System: Positive-break NC contacts (ES98 Series: Slow-action, EM98 Series: Snap-Action)
- Contacts 1 NO/1 NC and 1 NO/2 NC
- Contact Material: Silver
- Connections: Screw terminals
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant, glass-fiber reinforced thermoplastic housing
- Ingress protection rating: IP66, IP67 and IP69K
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to + 90° C
- Mechanical Life: > 1 million operations
- Actuating head can be rotated 4 x 90°
- Rocking lever adjustable in 10° increments
- Certifications: cCSAus
- EN ISO 13489-1 compliant
- B10d: 2 million, TM: 20 years
- Available actuators include plunger, roller plunger, roller lever, and rocking lever
For additional information and specifications go to the Steute Wireless website: http://www.steute.com/en/wireless/products/wireless-position-switches.html
STEUTE Industrial Controls, Inc.
901 Ethan Allen Highway, Suite 102
Ridgefield, CT 06877 USA
Telephone: (203) 244-6304