Press Release Summary:
Available in 25-5000 VA rating, Series-AG Industrial Control Transformers are used in control panels, factory automation, process control and motors. Impregnated in high grade class varnish, Series-AG Transformers offer 240/480VAC primary and 120/240 VAC secondary voltage. Unit’s primary and secondary winding are separated by bobbin flange. Operated in -20°C to 40°C temperature range, transformers meet NEMA, ANSI, NMBTA and NFPA standards.
Original Press Release:
Ensign Corporation Introduces: New Group of Industrial Control Transformers. 240/480VAC to 120/240VAC up to 5KVA.
Ensign Corporation is proud to introduce its new configuration of Industrial Control Transformers - Series AG. Power range from 25VA to 5KVA. 240/480VAC input with 120/240VAC output. Various fusing options, e.g. CC, slo-blo midget, for your application. Compact design of transformer meets various international safety agency approvals – UL, CSA, CE. Some of the main features are:
The international series CT transformers are especially suited for high inrush current and output voltage stability. This is typically the case when electromagnetic devices such a relays, motors, solenoids, contactors, bells, signals and alarm systems.
- Control Panels.
- Factory Automation.
- Building Automation.
- Process Control.
- Material Handling.
- Vending Machines.
- Packaging Equipment.
- Amusement Park Equipment.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment.
- Instrumentation equipment.
- High efficiency applications.
- Conveyor Systems.
- Machine Tool Equipment.
- Pump Systems.
HVAC Industry, residential and commercial.
- Primary voltage 240/480VAC
- Secondary voltage 120/240 VAC
- 25-5000 VA rating available, 50/60 Hz
- 600V class, machine tool rated industrial control transformers
- IEC “Touch proof” terminals
- Finger safe fuse terminal, no pull kits or covers needed
- Slotted mounting holes for quick and easy mounting
- Copper coils for excellent thermal characteristics
- High quality steel for low excitation current
- Impregnation in high grade class varnish assures environmental integrity
- Primary and secondary wound side by side separated by bobbin flange for high isolation up to 2500 Vrms Hipot
- Insulation systems available: 105 ºC, 130ºC or 180 ºC insulation system. Additional insulation systems available upon request.
- Temperature range: -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F)
- Meets or Exceeds NEMA, ANSI, NMBTA and NFPA (JIC)
- Rugged construction for hostile industrial environments.
- UL, CSA approved, CE marked and RoHS compliant (UL file # E248236).
- 10 year warranty Options Available (please call):
- Primary and secondary fuse blocks (for CC fuses, sold separately).
- Primary and secondary fuse holders (for slo-blo midget fuses).
- Fuse block covers (clear).
- Fuse block covers (with indicator for easy fuse status).
Full product selection guide and dimensions available on our web site (https://www.wabashtransformer.com/industrial-control-transformer-sc-32)
Customization is available upon request. Feel free to call us for additional information, request a quote or discuss a custom design.
Benefits of Using Ensign:
- Highly experienced staff of engineers (over 180 yrs of cumulative design and engineering experience).
- Standard (off-the-shelf) and custom products.
- Short lead times on production quantities (stock to two weeks)
- Rapid prototyping.
- Cost competitive quotes.
- Global supply chain provides risk-free and reliable product(s) design and delivery.
Ensign Corporation has been producing quality custom and pre-designed transformers since 1939. Our Quality Policy is simple, and effective:
A) Compliance to Requirements.
B) Continual Improvement.
C) Personal Pride in our Work.
Feel free to take advantage of our standard off-the-shelf models or let us customize a transformer to your particular needs. Either way, you’ve come to the right place.
201 Ensign Road
Bellevue, IA 52031
Web Site: www.ensigncorp.com