Press Release Summary:
Series 1500 Precision Universal Test Stand is embedded with quality control software. Unit is used for automatic calculation and graphical display of break, elongation, yield, modulus and compression force information. Meeting ASTM D882 standards, product uses timeclock and speed data for elongation computation. Universal test stand can test tension and compression up to 500 lbs.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New MT-1500 Precision Universal Test Systems
Full Featured Universal Test Stand for Film and Paper
In the past, film and paper producers, and converters have had the choice of test stands and universal test machines which are either value-priced peak-force-only machines, or expensive computer-operated integral-load cell machines. Now you can have the best of both worlds in a single instrument. A simple to use computer operated tester, the Series MT-1500 offers Quality Control software for automatic calculation and graphical display of break, elongation, yield, modulus, and other, tension and compression force information.
The Series 1500 Precision Universal Test Stand is a proven tool for more closely controlling nominal and peak strength and elongation characteristics to speed your: Research and development of new film and paper products, Inspection of incoming film and paper products, In-process checks to ensure on-spec product for converting operations, and Quality-control reporting.
Meets ASTM and TAPPI: Meets specifications of ASTM D882 Standard Test Method for Tensile
Testing of Plastic Film and ASTM D3354 for Blocking Testing of Plastic Film and Sheet, and other standards.
Advanced Technical Features:
- Portable and expandable with optional software, printers and computer system. A computer is required for operation
- Advanced software for display/hard-copy reporting of statistical and graphical analysis of data including yield, elongation, break strength, modulus, and friction values
- Affordable - Best of all, the series 1500 is economically priced
- Tension & Compression Testing to 550 pounds
- Peak Force, Average Force, and Stress/Strain Testing
- Uses Timeclock & Speed data for elongation computation
- Computer controlled with Model MT-2500 Software for Full Range of Testing and Graphical & Statistical Display
- Item Nos. PT-921015, PT-921027, PT-921040