Press Release Summary:
ServioMedia provides content engineering through online workforce of more than 90,000 credentialed, quality-controlled workers. It offers publishers and e-retailers ability to create high-quality SEO writing and video without need to recruit, hire, train, and manage in-house teams. Also included are content engineering services from keyword research to translation.
Original Press Release:
Servio Announces ServioMedia SEO Content Solutions
SEO Writing Clients Include Target and Healthline
SAN FRANCISCO - Servio announced today that it has launched ServioMedia, a new Servio solution that will provide industrial-strength content engineering through an online workforce of more than 90,000 credentialed, quality-controlled workers. ServioMedia offers publishers and e-retailers the ability to create high quality SEO writing and video at scale without the need to recruit, hire, train, and manage in-house teams. ServioMedia clients include Target and Healthline.
"With the recent changes in Google's search algorithms, high quality SEO content has become more important than ever," said Servio CEO, Alex Edelstein. "We are the only company offering not just SEO writing, but a complete range of industrial-strength content engineering services from keyword research to translation. Clients like Target and Healthline have chosen to work with us because Servio is the only company able to offer a full complement of SEO content services at the scale, quality, and price they need."
Servio is writing tens of thousands of unique product descriptions for Target to help them rank higher in search results, and convert more sales on site. Servio's workforce of more than 90,000 researchers, writers, and editors ensure that work is done quickly and accurately--while maintaining the tone and style that Target requires.
Healthline, a leading online publisher of health related content, relies on Servio to craft thousands of high quality keyword-optimized health articles. Separate groups of Servio workers research, write, and edit each article and Servio then employs expert review by an online team of registered nurses to ensure that the content is accurate. Writers can consistently earn $20 or more an hour, and RNs have earned as much as $300 in an hour.
Servio (formerly CloudCrowd) provides industrial-strength content, SEO and data solutions for customers including Target, eBay, and Healthline.
Servio is powered by the CloudCrowd workspace platform, its proprietary global workforce of more than 90,000 workers. The CloudCrowd platform is the most advanced work and SEO environment on the web, providing rich workflow and powerful innate quality-control.
Popular applications of Servio services include:
- Retail Product Description: Servio writes thousands of unique, engaging product descriptions each week for Target and other customers.
- Press Release and Resume Services: Servio provides industrial-strength creation services to companies in the marketing and hiring industries who wish to offer press release and resume services to their customers.
- Search Engine Optimization: Servio's massive workforce enables a highly-distributed application of high-quality, "white hat" optimization practices.
- Article & Blog Creation: Servio provides consistent, scalable creation of content, including blog subscriptions that generate a powerful flow of useful, topical, fresh material.
- Video Creation: Servio's VidPost(TM) technology is the lowest cost solution for the rapid creation of large quantities of topical, targeted video content.
- Translation and Editing: Servio provides industry leading economies and production throughput for its translation and editing customers.
The company's patent-pending technology allows Servio to guarantee 24 hour turnaround across all of its services while charging disruptively low prices.
Operating since 2009, Servio has processed more than 3 million paid tasks. The company is one of the largest editorial service and writing services in the world, providing access to more than 1000 active, credentialed word technicians.
The company was founded in 2009 by Jordan Ritter, who co-founded Napster, and Cloudmark (two of the most scalable web applications ever built) and Alex Edelstein, who played seminal roles in the development of modern email systems (at Microsoft), web browsers (at Netscape) and search engines (at Inktomi).