Press Release Summary:
- The McDry Electronic Drying Storage Cabinets now include customizable options upon purchase
- These options include MSD control tracking software, data loggers and cloud based systems
- Built in upgrades include adjustable shelves, an energy saving mode and lockable doors
Original Press Release:
Seika Announces Upgraded Options for McDry Electronic Drying Storage Cabinets
TORRANCE, CA — June 2020 — Seika Machinery, Inc., a leading provider of advanced machinery, materials and engineering services, is pleased to announce new upgraded features for all McDry Electronic Drying Storage Cabinets. Available options include MSD control tracking software and multiple data loggers including wireless, intranet and cloud-based systems with alert capabilities,
Upgraded features include:
- Energy-saving Eco-mode equipped
- Drying unit including fan quickly dehumidifies
- Door open/closing frequency: Once every 10-20 minutes
- Equipped with a digital RH Meter
- Doors seal lightly and lockable
- Compliant to ESD-IEC61340-5-1 Standard
- Powerful desiccant never needs replacement
- Shelves are adjustable and can hold 220lbs (100kg)
McDry Electronic Drying Storage Cabinets provide optimal ultra-low humidity and moisture-proof storage for IC packages. All McDry models maintain one percent RH. Compared with the past version, the new model’s dehumidification speed and recovery to set point is two to three times faster.
About Seika Machinery, Inc.
Seika Machinery, Inc. (SMI) is a subsidiary of Seika Corporation, Japan and member of the Mitsubishi Global Group. SMI provides electronics manufacturers with advanced machinery, superior materials and engineering services.