Five top UV/EB curing specialists from Sartomer Americas, a business unit of Arkema Inc., will give technical presentations at the RadTech UV+EB 2016 Technology Expo and Conference. The event takes place May 16 to 18 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare hotel in Rosemont, Illinois. Sartomer will also exhibit a variety of specialty UV and EB-curable oligomers and resins at booth 501 during the show.
Sartomer experts will present technical solutions for developing and formulating high-performance UV/EB-curable coatings, adhesives, and more. Presentation specifics are:
• “Toughening Resins for 3D Printing” by William Wolf
• Monday, May 16 from 9:00 to 9:30 am in Rosemont A
• “Radiation Curable Pressure Sensitive Adhesives” by Jin Lu
• Monday, May 16 from 3:00 to 3:30 p.m. in LAX A/B
• “New Developments in UV-Curable Laminating Adhesives: Formulating for Enhanced Adhesion and Service Properties” by Michael Bailey
• Tuesday, May 17 from 2:00 to 2:30 p.m. in LAX A/B
• “New and Novel Materials for Radiation Curing” by Steven Fields
• Tuesday, May 17 from 2:45 to 3:00 p.m. in DFW A/B
• “How Does it Feel? Recent Advances in UV-curable Soft Touch Coatings” by Lisa Spagnola
• Wednesday, May 18 from 8:30 to 9:00 a.m. in Rosemont A
For more information and to view paper abstracts, go to http://www.radtech2016.com.
Sartomer is a premier global supplier of specialty chemicals for ultraviolet and electron beam (UV/EB), peroxide, and two-part epoxy/amine systems. For more than 55 years, Sartomer has pioneered the development of these advanced technologies, introducing hundreds of products that enhance performance in coatings, graphic arts, adhesives, advanced materials and other demanding applications. For more information, visit www.sartomer.com.
A designer of materials and innovative solutions, Arkema shapes materials to create new uses. An innate innovation entrepreneur, we accelerate customer performance every single day and generate revenues of €7.5 billion each year. Buoyed by the collective energy of our 19,200 employees, we cultivate interaction with the world around us.
Tel.: 610.269.2100 x225
502 Thomas Jones Way
Exton, Pa 19341 United States