Press Release Summary:
Designed for NEMA 23 and 34 motors, ServoBelt Rotary Stages come in 2Â through hole configurations with 50, 100, or 200 mm center openings to accommodate large bundles of conductors. Standard-sized models with 16 or 25 mm through holes are also available. Supporting both continuous rotation and variable indexing applications, stages offer speeds up to 1,000 rpm, continuous torque to 6.6 N-m, and resolution down to 0.16 arc-sec with Renishaw ring encoders or tape scales for partial rotation.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the ServoBelt Rotary Stage Family from Bell Everman
ServoBelt Rotary Stages from Bell Everman are compact, high-torque rotary stages that offer through hole size and speed comparable to direct-drive rotary tables costing thousands more. Features include:
• Room in the Middle. ServoBelt Rotary stages offer two different through hole configurations. Available with 50-, 100- or 200-mm center openings, our large through hole stages accommodate large bundles of power, signal and pnuematic conductors. They also make it easy to integrate laser and optical systems. Standard-sized models with 16- or 25-mm through holes offer a more economical choice when fewer utilities need to pass through the center of the stage.
• Direct Drive Performance. Designed for NEMA 23 and 34 motors, the ServoBelt rotary stages offer speeds up to 1,000 rpm, continuous torque to 6.6 N-m and resolution down to 0.16 arc-sec with Renishaw ring encoders or tape scales for partial rotation.
• Application Flexibility. ServoBelt Rotary stages support both continuous rotation and variable indexing applications.
• Robust, Lubed-for-Life Bearings. ServoBelt Rotary stages incorporate large full duplex, angular contact bearings, imparting moment and load capacities far in excess of its usual application requirements. This excess load capacity translates into virtually limitless bearing life.
• Cost Effective. ServoBelt Rotary stages offer an economical solution for a variety of medium-duty rotary motion jobs such as driving carousel tables on packaging and assembly machines and providing fourth-axis rotary motion for laser cutting and mini CNC machines.