Our popular ERCII rope cutter is affordable and versatile. Designed to cut and fuse nylon, dacron, polypropylene line and rope.
For bigger jobs our ARX80 is popular as well. We have expanded our selection of Hot Knife Webcutters and Thermal hole punches to include the Pneumatic ARX90 Hot Knife & ARX95 Thermal Punch. You're sure to find the right machine at the right price for your application among the many options we offer. Our Hot Knife Webcutters are used for hot cutting and sealing woven and knitted synthetic materials to prevent fraying. They cut webbing, braid, elastics, strapping, cord, ribbon, hook and loop, and rope.
Hot Cutters Feature:
- Rugged all-metal construction --- extremely durable, yet lightweight.
- One-piece hot knife and heater block provides extremely efficient heating and extended heater life.
- Available sizes include 5", 8" and 10" cutting widths.
- Variable heater control up to 1022°F (550°C).
- 110 VAC fused and fully grounded power supply with power lamp.
As an independent distributor of Plastic Working equipment and Climate Monitoring Instruments, you can rest assured that you will receive unbiased, honest advice from our technical staff about which products will best fill your needs. Request a free copy of our Plastic Working catalog (click here) or visit our (website) to see a digital version of the catalog.