Press Release Summary:
Available in stainless steel or powder-coated electrogalvanized steel, 60 in. MTech Rolling Cabinet features 16-gauge welded construction; heavy duty, full-extension ball bearing drawer slides rated up to 400 lb; and reinforced drawers with rolled edges. Tool storage solution measures 60 x 42.25 x 26 in., has 27,390 in.Â³ capacity, and is supported by 5 x 2 in. heavy-duty, sealed ball bearing casters rated at 935 lb each. Casters' toe-lock pedal secures swivel and wheel.
Original Press Release:
Steelhead Design, Inc. Launches 60" Rolling Cabinet
September 1, 2006, El Cajon, CA - SteelHead Design, Inc., the industry-leading manufacturer of tool storage products is pleased to announce their new rolling storage cabinet.
Industrial-quality for the most demanding applications, the 60" MTech Rolling Cabinet is available in stainless steel or powder coated electrogalvanized steel.
· 16-gauge welded construction inside and out
· Heavy duty full-extension ball bearing drawer slides are rated up to 400 lbs
· Reinforced drawers feature industrial-quality welding and rolled edges for strength
· 5" x 2" heavy duty sealed ball bearing casters rated at 935 lbs each
· Casters feature wide toe-lock pedal which secures the swivel and wheel
· Fixed base also available
· Smooth radiused edges for the most professional look
· Tubular Cam Locks-2 per cabinet for extra security
· Non-slip drawer liners included
· Stainless steel top and SS side handles available for powder coated models
· Clean room-compatible components available
60" MTech: 60"w x 42.25"h x 26"d; Capacity 27,390 cu.in.
MTech Products are available in either 16-gauge stainless steel or 16-gauge powder coated electrogalvanized steel.
A significant improvement over steel used in other storage cabinets, electrogalvanized steel offers the improved corrosion resistance of zinc while providing a superior surface for powder coating. EG steels are widely used in the automotive industry for interior and exterior body panels and painted trim elements.
General Public and Technical Contact Information: Mike Sapper; Phone 800-261-0761 or 619-593-4783; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SteelHead Design, Inc. 1400 N. Johnson Ave, Suite 105 El Cajon, CA 92020
Phone: 800-261-0761 Fax: 619-593-4785 Email: email@example.com